Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
This sprawling villa sits on a double lot consisting of a five bedroom main house, and a detached two bedroom guest cottage. This luxurious estate can accommodate 15 guests making it the perfect island retreat for a large family vacation, or a relaxing adults getaway.
Vacationing at Kaiku provides guests with the utmost privacy. The main house is not visible from the road or the gated driveway. With no neighbors on either side and a lush sixteen-foot tall palm privacy hedge, guests can relax in complete seclusion throughout their stay.
Situated on a serene cove in Cayman Kai, guests will enjoy calm waters excellent for paddle-boarding and kayaking, and minimal trade winds in the winter. With the Rum Point Club a mere 300 yards up the street and the Kaibo Marina a short 5-10 minute walk away, guests can relish the best of Cayman Kai.
Kaiku’s Unique Outdoor Features
- Large private beach with vibrant tropical landscaping, manicured grounds, and exterior lighting system
- Spacious freshwater pool (with optional pool heat available in the winter) and poolside (heated) spa
- Expansive pool deck with plush sectional sofa, canopy daybed, reclining chaise loungers, and patio umbrellas, plus an outdoor shower and half bath
- Poolside kitchen with a propane grill, sink, fridge, ice maker, and ample counter space
- Alfresco dining gazebo with table and seating for 4
- 2 complementary tandem kayaks provided (signed waiver required)
- Large private dock with thatched cabana, outdoor shower, floating jet ski dock, and water entry stairway
With Kaiku's large dock, guests can rent a boat, Hobie cat, or jet skis and simply moor them behind the villa. Alternatively, should you arrange a chartered cruise or snorkel safari you and your party can be picked up and dropped off from your own dock! No trips to the public docks necessary.
The main five bedroom house features an open concept design with vaulted ceilings and plenty of large windows allowing natural light to fill the home.
Upon entering the home, you can’t help but gaze across the great room out on to the screened porch with sweeping water views of the cove. A modern kitchen, complete with gourmet appliances, overlooks the dining area and sits adjacent to a sunken living area making it the perfect spot for vacationing chefs to entertain while serving up a home-cooked meal.
With four bedrooms located on the upper floor, two on each wing of the home, and one bedroom on the lower level, guests will have plenty of room to unwind at the end of the day.
A nursery, with an attached private zen garden, is located on the lower level. Perfect for guests with infants and toddlers, the nursery comes furnished with two cribs, a toddler bed, changing table and a nursing rocker.
Kaiku’s Unique Interior Features
- Media Room on the lower level furnished with sectional sofa, flat screen TV, video game console and sliding door access to the pool deck
- Home office on the upper level with ocean views and furnished with two desks, all-in-one printer and scanner, small couch, coffee table, and flat screen TV
- Interior and exterior home audio system
- Home security system with exterior cameras and gated driveway
- Laundry room with double washer and dryer, and overflow fridge
- Flat screen TVs throughout the home with HD cable programming
Equally impressive and cozy is Kaiku’s two bedroom guest cottage. Beautifully furnished with sleek decor, the guest cottage sleeps an additional six guests or four adults max.
Kaiku’s Guest Cottage Amenities
- Floor to ceiling windows along the kitchen and living areas overlooking the gardens and pool deck
- Small kitchenette with fridge, microwave, electric range, standard appliances, and breakfast bar
- Open concept living area with sofas and coffee table, and small dining area with seating for 6
- Central A/C, WiFi, washer and dryer, and flat screen TV
Of course, the guest cottage is never rented out separately during your stay. It is there should your group expand and you need to add it at the last minute.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen TVs
- Home security system
- Linens Provided
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor kitchen
- Propane grill
- Wireless internet
- outdoor shower
- Private pool that can be heated on request at an additional cost
- Hot tub
- Bedroom 1: Master king suite with king bed, oceanfront balcony, flat screen TV, en-suite on the lower level with soaking tub and separate dual shower
- Bedroom 2: Beachfront guest bedroom with queen bed, oceanfront balcony, shared bathroom with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: Garden guest bedroom with queen bed, garden views, shared bathroom equipped with combo tub/shower
- Bedroom 4: Upper guest suite with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, pool/garden views
- Bedroom 5: Lower guest suite with queen bed, oceanfront patio, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- An adjacent nursery can accommodate a crib or roll-away bed. Optional Zen Garden Nursery - 2 cribs and 1 toddler bed provided
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Cottage): Master bedroom with queen bed, en-suite bathroom with combo shower and tub
- Bedroom 7 (Guest Cottage): Guest bedroom with 2 sets of bunks beds (4 beds), en-suite bathroom with combo tub and shower. Sleeps 2 adults max.
- Beachfront property
- The cove-front homes in Cayman Kai offer calm serene water for docking a rental boat, permitting charter boat pick-up, or just safe shallow swimming for little children. Adults won’t swim in the cove as nearby Rum Point is too nice by comparison--the water is shallow with a softer bottom and no reef for marine life.
- Centralized Guest Services Welcome Center & Staff
- All-Guest Access to Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- All-Guest Access to Business Center
- Silver Thatch Platinum Guest Benefit Card for exclusive discounts at restaurants, water sports & local businesses
- $200 credit towards AM or PM Private Charter Snorkel Trips on our 27’ Whaler
- Coordinate special events and dinner reservations
- Personalized Itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- At-Villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- At-Villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, Apple TVs, rollaway beds, board games
- Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, local foods and products
- 2 Times per week light housekeeping (7 day stay)
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner per bathroom
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fees reimbursed)
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same day conflict
- $2,500 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/decor)
- Gratis Additional Tandem Kayaks Delivered (limit 2 kayaks)*
- Private airport pick-up & transfers
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fee charged by CIAA)
- Chefs, cooks, babysitting, or family photography services
- Non smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Overall, the entire Kaiku estate can sleep 15 guests, plus 3 infants/toddlers in the nursery.
- *Note: Silver Thatch tandem kayaks and stand up paddle boards (SUPs) available for discounted rental. Signed waiver and 5-day minimum required with 6th and 7th day free: US$39 per day per kayak/SUP ($195 per week/each). Paddles included.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during your entire stay
- No weddings or events with invited guests
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 21, 2021 – November 5, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,850 USD nightly $ 12,950 USD weekly November 6, 2021 – November 19, 2021 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,150 USD nightly $ 15,050 USD weekly November 20, 2021 – November 27, 2021 • Thanksgiving 7 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 2,850 USD nightly $ 19,950 USD weekly December 18, 2021 – December 26, 2021 • Christmas 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,950 USD nightly $ 27,650 USD weekly December 27, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • New Year's 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,450 USD nightly $ 31,150 USD weekly January 5, 2022 – March 5, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,650 USD nightly $ 18,550 USD weekly March 6, 2022 – April 15, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,950 USD nightly $ 20,650 USD weekly April 16, 2022 – May 27, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,150 USD nightly $ 15,050 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – August 19, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,450 USD nightly $ 17,150 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – November 4, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,850 USD nightly $ 12,950 USD weekly November 5, 2022 – November 18, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,150 USD nightly $ 15,050 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,850 USD nightly $ 19,950 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 7 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,450 USD nightly $ 17,150 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 7 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,950 USD nightly $ 27,650 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% government occupancy tax, 12.90% guest service fee and a 3.5% Admin Fee to all rates. For non-holiday weeks, the owner offers small groups, of 9 or less, the option of renting just the main house at a reduced daily rate. Searches for 10 or more guests automatically include the Guest Cottage in the daily rate. Reduced rates offered to small groups not requiring all bedrooms. Contact a villa specialist for rates. Mandatory $195 cleaning fee Pool heat available for a $250 surcharge
- Security deposit: $2,500 Refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit