Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Golf available
The beautiful model home of the Hoku A floorpan offers 2,100 square feet of interior living space and 550 square feet of covered outdoor lanai space, with every upgrade imagined by the developer. This single-story, detached home features a private pool and hut tub with fully-retractable pocket doors for island-style living at its best. The floorpan has an open-concept feel with three spacious bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The home is furnished with comfortable designer pieces in a crisp modern aesthetic. Enjoy complete privacy with golf course and mountain views.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
- Access to state-of-the-art gym
- BBQ grill
- Barbecue grill
- Ceiling fans
- Community pavilion area with gas BBQs
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Fully-retractable pocket doors
- Golf View
- High-speed internet
- Outside seating area
- View of fairway
- Private pool and hot tub
- Community pool
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, TV, en-suite bath with separate tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: Kings size bed, TV, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size be, TV, en-suite bath with walk-in shower only
- Non-smoking villa
- HI ID #W87703515-01
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Cleaning fee: $400 plus tax Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization