Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This residence is the largest available floor plan in the KaMilo community with 3,529 square feet of living space, including 627 square feet of covered outdoor lanai space.
This single-story detached home features a private pool (unheated) and hot tub with fully retractable pocket doors for island-style living at its best. The floor plan has an open-concept feel with three spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in the main house.
Unique to this floor plan, it also offers a detached guesthouse (Ohana) with 1 bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. The master, second bedroom and the Ohana each have a king size bed and the third bedroom has a two twin-size beds. For your ultimate comfort, all of the bedrooms have flat screen TV's and private bathrooms.
The home is furnished with designer pieces in a crisp modern-tropical aesthetic. KaMilo 329 is located on the most private row of homes within the community with lovely views of the golf course and mountain landscapes.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club (Membership is valid through October 1, 2022): For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class)
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson
- Central air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Free wireless internet access throughout
- Gas barbeque
- Golf course view
- Indoor & outdoor dining options available
- Pavilion area with community gas barbecues
- Private gated community
- Shower facilities (community)
- State-of-the-art gym (community)
- Two spas (community)
- Washer & dryer (includes laundry detergent)
- Private pool (unheated) and hot tub
- Large community family pool (with a shallow pool for small children)
- A community adult-only lap pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- HI ID #W87703515-01
- Non-smoking unit (including lanai)
- Membership to the Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: all registered guests have free access to the workout facility, the 3-lane lap pool and tennis facility. Walk-ins are welcomed at the workout facility, however, reservations are required for the lap pool and tennis facility. Guests are required to check-in at the Fitness Club before using the facility and identify yourself as having "renters access" and provide name and unit number. Membership is valid through October 1, 2022.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Cleaning Fee: $450 plus tax Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Enjoy the raw beauty of the Big Island from the luxury of Sunsets and Whales at Kohala Waterfront - a newly built four bedroom residence located above one of the most active whale coves in Hawaii, offering wintertime visitors front-row seats to leaping humpback whales.