Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This residence is the largest available floor plan in the KaMilo community with 3,529 square feet of living space, including 627 square feet of covered outdoor lanai space.
This single-story detached home features a private pool (unheated) and hot tub with fully retractable pocket doors for island-style living at its best. The floor plan has an open-concept feel with three spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in the main house.
Unique to this floor plan, it also offers a detached guesthouse (Ohana) with 1 bedroom and an en-suite bathroom. The master, second bedroom and the Ohana each have a king size bed and the third bedroom has a two twin-size beds. For your ultimate comfort, all of the bedrooms have flat screen TV's and private bathrooms.
The home is furnished with designer pieces in a crisp modern-tropical aesthetic. KaMilo 329 is located on the most private row of homes within the community with lovely views of the golf course and mountain landscapes.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
- Air Conditioning
- Central air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Free wireless internet access throughout
- Gas barbeque
- Golf course view
- Indoor & outdoor dining options available
- Pavilion area with community gas barbecues
- Private gated community
- Shower facilities (community)
- State-of-the-art gym (community)
- Two spas (community)
- Washer & dryer (includes laundry detergent)
- Private pool (unheated) and hot tub
- Large community family pool (with a shallow pool for small children)
- A community adult-only lap pool
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): King sized bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom
- HI ID #W87703515-01
- Non-smoking unit (including lanai)
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Cleaning Fee: $450 plus tax Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Hawaii villa in Maui
Located in Maui, Hawaii, Lahaina Oceanfront Estate is a neocolonial-style Hawaiian villa with a classic, rustic and Old Hawaiian charm that accommodates up to 12 guests — perfect for a large multi-family vacation or a family reunion.