Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
KaMilo 331 is one of the few Hoku B floor plan models, the largest and highest-priced home available in the KaMilo community. This single-level family home boasts over 3,000 square feet of living space, a detached guest house and a large covered outdoor lanai overlooking the pool. The home is an entertainers delight and features designer furnishings and artwork in a sophisticated coastal theme. Taking luxury and convenience to new heights, guests may also rent the four-bedroom home next door (KaMilo 329) for two side-by-side vacation homes that check all the boxes.
The main home boasts a large living space with pocket doors to open to the outdoors and views of the Francis I'i Brown North Course and the Kohala Mountains. The gourmet kitchen is stocked with high-end cookware, a wine fridge and both formal and informal dining options. There are two en-suite master bedrooms and a third en-suite bedroom with two twin beds that can be combined into a king-size bed on request. The detached guest house is it's own private master with a king-size bed, large television, en-suite bathroom with rain shower. Guests can take advantage of the comfort and privacy of this superb vacation home as well as complimentary access to the fabulous two-acre recreation area with a private fitness center, lap pool, BBQ pavilion and family pool.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
HI ID #TA-101-096-2432-01/STVR-19-351620
- Air Conditioning
- Private pool (unheated) & hot tub
- Large family pool (with a shallow pool for small children) - communal
- An adult-only lap pool - communal
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two twin beds that can be combined into a king-size bed, TV, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): Master with a king-size bed, large television, en-suite bathroom with rain shower
- Non-smoking unit (including lanai)
- HI ID #TA-101-096-2432-01
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Cleaning fee: $450 Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Enjoy the raw beauty of the Big Island from the luxury of Sunsets and Whales at Kohala Waterfront - a newly built four bedroom residence located above one of the most active whale coves in Hawaii, offering wintertime visitors front-row seats to leaping humpback whales.