Kolea 3A at Waikoloa
3 bedroom Hawaii villa in The Big Island
Kolea is a luxury oceanfront residence. This extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay at Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Kolea features beautiful two and three bedroom villas with air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9-foot x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity-edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
- Premier oceanfront location with direct access to A-Bay
- Private gated entrance
- Private oceanfront recreation center with open-air cabana, tables, chairs and couches for lounging, pool towels, an infinity edge pool, lava rock hot tub and a children’s pool complete with sandy bottom and waterfall. Business desk for printing boarding passes and tickets only.
- Exercise room with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Non-smoking property (includes units and lanai)
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts
* HI ID #TA-040-964-3008-01
- Ceiling fans in main living and master bedroom areas
- Custom interiors
- Fully furnished laundry room with washer/dryer
- Gourmet kitchen
- No extra charge for check-out cleaning
- Ocean views
- Private elevator entrance to second and third floor villas
- Private-gated entrance
- Infinity-edge pool overlooking the shoreline (community)
- Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall (community)
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom has a king bed and private deck
- Bedroom 2: Second bedroom has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Third bedroom has twin beds and lanai access
- Beautiful white sand beach
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. Cleaning fee $255 plus tax Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization