Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
The property shares with villa Okyroe a private entrance and parking, just few minutes walk from the secluded sandy beach of Kapari. The large infinity pool is well equipped with teak deck chairs and a sitting area for relaxation and entertaining.
The bright, elegant living room and oval-shape sitting area are exquisitely furnished with off-white upholstered day bed, armchair and flowing curtains. Both have access and overlook the swimming pool and the sea. The open-style formal dining space connects with a small modern but functional kitchen, an outdoor patio and BBQ area. The large outdoor dining table by the swimming pool is perfect for all day sea breeze dining.
Kymothoe offers privacy, elegance and a peaceful environment within a group of villas. Suggesting Villa Kymothoe together with villa Okyroe can be a glamorous solution for large party of friends or families. Clients with high expectations will certainly enjoy the experience at the villas.
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Shaded outdoor dining area with wood fire BBQ
- Small functional kitchen, well equipped with modern appliances and connected with indoor dining area
- Wi-Fi (at extra cost)
- Private waterfront infinity pool (salt water)
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): Master Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, front terrace access via French doors, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Guest Bedroom with joinable twin beds, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to private balcony, sea view
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (Upper Level): Guest Bedrooms with joinable twin beds, A/C, shared bathroom with shower, sea view
- Bedroom 5 (Guest Suite - Pool Level): Guest Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, independent access
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Suite - Garden Level): Guest Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, independent access
- Nearest Beaches: Kapari 300 mt, Agios Ioannis 1 km
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily and linen twice weekly
- Complimentary Concierge Assistance before your arrival and during your entire stay at the property
- Complimentary escort & assistance with luggage to / from the property, both at arrival and departure
- Complimentary assistance for check-in / out procedures at the property
- Extra housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Cook services available upon request
- Final cleaning (mandatory)
- Town: Mykonos Town 4 km
- Airport: Mykonos (JMK) 5 km
- Shopping: 1 km
- Children Welcomed.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 25, 2021 – October 30, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,644 USD nightly $ 11,501 USD weekly September 25, 2021 – October 30, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,917 USD nightly $ 13,407 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Yior Retreat is a charming summer residence located in between the southeastern beaches of Kalafatis and Lia, enjoying a private location with views spreading out over the Aegean Sea in the distance and the picturesque countryside of Mykonos, particularly captivating in this part of the island.