Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 11,657 sqft.
This 10,000 square foot home is located on the breathtaking coral sands of Pasture Bay. Inside the house, just behind the front terrace, is a drawing room, dining room and a modern, fully equipped kitchen. There is also a library, with vaulted wood ceiling, offering comfortable couches for relaxation, reading or TV.
The master bedroom, located on the second floor, is beautifully decorated with bespoke furnishings and has an en-suite bathroom with claw-foot soaking tub. This suite opens onto a furnished private balcony that overlooks the pool and beach. There are two additional bedrooms with queen size beds and en-suite bathrooms in the main house. La Casa has three separate guest cottages all very private bedrooms and en-suite baths.
Just steps from the beach are the property's swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The spacious pool deck is filled with wrought iron lounges and gorgeous flowering plants and vines. Have a swim or relax under an umbrella and make use of the poolside bar. Adjacent to the pool is the private croquet lawn and the property also boasts a flood-lit tennis court and gym for those who like to stay active. Behind the pool are covered terraces with graceful archways and beamed ceilings. They provide sheltered outdoor living and dining areas; their furnishings and decorative touches give them the feel of real rooms. Guests can also enjoy drinks or a meal on a dining terrace with lounge area just steps from the tranquil waters of the Caribbean.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV & DVD in living rooms and bedrooms
- Croquet lawn
- Fitness center with spa suite
- In-room safe
- Indoor/outdoor living areas
- Kid's club
- Media room
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Non-motorized watersports
- Private tennis court
- Resort spa
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Villa manager
- Beach-side infinity pool with beach bar and dining pagoda
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- Bedroom 2: King bed
- Bedroom 3: King bed
- Bedroom 4: King bed
- Bedroom 5: Two twin beds
- Bedroom 6: King bed
- Six en-suite baths and one half bath
- Direct beach access to Pasture Beach
- Private chef
- Villa manager
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort closes from August 29th, 2022 to October 9th, 2022
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 10, 2022 – November 21, 2022 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 16,300 USD nightly $ 114,100 USD weekly November 22, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 17,800 USD nightly $ 124,600 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 19, 2022 6 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 16,300 USD nightly $ 114,100 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Holiday Rates on Request 6 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in