Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
The property's elevated location allows for great privacy and a panoramic view stretching out to the Aegean sea and the island of Naxos afar. The ample garden surrounding the property blooms with magnificent olive trees, bougainvillea, colorful flowers, herbs and even fruits and vegetables, often used by the cook who is available to prepare meals for guests.
Outdoors the large swimming pool captivates guests’ attention, perfectly placed in the spacious white terrace, equipped with comfortable sun beds and hammocks. A few steps away a pleasant shaded area finds space, providing the perfect spot for al-fresco meals, with the BBQ and wood-fire over adjacent, while enjoying the breathtaking views.
The interior spaces of La Luna bathe in a pristine white color, used on all surfaces of the two levels of the house. The whiteness of all furnishing combined with the marble flooring and the many French doors opening up onto the terrace contribute in creating a fresh atmosphere, airy and luminous both in the common area and the bedrooms.
La Luna is a perfect villa for families or groups of friends looking for a laid-back and relaxed holiday, surrounded by all comforts in a strategic location to comfortably explore Paros. The great privacy and guaranteed tranquility is well balance with the reasonable distance from Naoussa and it’s array of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Air conditioning (Underfloor cooling/heating)
- Alarm system
- DVD player
- Mini soccer field
- Outdoor dining/living area
- Ping Pong
- Satellite TV
- Speed boat available in Kolymbithres
- Stereo with iPod docking station
- Under floor heating/cooing system
- Wine Cellar
- Wireless internet
- Private pool 18 x 4 meters, fresh water with a shallow end
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): Master bedroom with double bed, underfloor cooling / heating, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to private terrace with shaded pergola, sea view
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Guest bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 (Upper Level): 2 Guest bedrooms with joinable twin beds, underfloor cooling / heating, private bathrooms with shower, sea view
- Bedroom 5 (Entrance Level): Guest bedroom with double bed, underfloor cooling / heating, en-suite bathroom with shower, direct access to pool terrace via French doors, sea view
- Nearest beaches: Isterni (4 kilometers), Molos (5 kilometers)
- Change of towels and linens (2 times per week)
- Daily housekeeping
- Nearest towns: Naoussa (6 kilometers), Parikia (8 kilometers)
- Nearest airport: Paros (PAS) (18 kilometers)
- Nearest ports: Parikia (8 kilometers), Pounta (15 kilometers)
- Nearest shop: 300 meters
- Children allowed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – June 24, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,194 USD nightly $ 8,346 USD weekly June 25, 2022 – July 15, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,605 USD nightly $ 11,235 USD weekly July 16, 2022 – August 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,371 USD nightly $ 16,585 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – August 26, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,605 USD nightly $ 11,235 USD weekly August 27, 2022 – September 9, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,194 USD nightly $ 8,346 USD weekly September 10, 2022 – October 28, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,026 USD nightly $ 7,169 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
Drakothea is a stunningly beautiful property and offers an extraordinary setting for a dream vacation. The distinctive combination of breathtaking views, artistic elements, modern amenities, privacy, luxury and comfort make this villa an exceptional vacation spot.