Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 5,000 sqft.
The heated infinity pool is a focal point, and there are several seating areas from which to enjoy the surroundings. There is a BBQ and an outdoor shower. Carefully designed and placed lights throughout the courtyard create an enchanting atmosphere at night.
On the ground floor are a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area and breakfast room. This level is all open, with no walls or separations. The breakfast room is comprised of a love seat and two upholstered chairs, with two bar stools near the stove. The kitchen has a professional LaCanche gas stove and oven, 2 dishwashers, 2-door fridge freezer and a full complement of small appliances. There are two round tables with chairs for breakfast and a dining table for up to 8. On the ground floor is also a powder room and a reading area before the fireplace. The laundry facilities include 2 washers and 2 dryers.
Stairs rise from the breakfast room to the salon. A second set rises from the dining room and two staircases rise lead to the third level. The salon has two large seating areas, a glass tiled floor and is anchored by two fireplaces and an Erard 1900 Baby Grand piano.
The master bedroom with en-suite bath is on the second floor with the salon and has a king-sized bed, walk-in closets and a seating area with flat screen television. The beautiful en-suite bathroom has a claw foot tub and separate walk-in shower and WC. Above the master bedroom is a media room that can be used as a child/teen bedroom with a double bed and 2 sofa beds. A large bathroom has a shower and WC and ample storage space.
The third and fourth bedrooms are reached from the salon and share one bathroom. Each has a king-sized bed. These bedrooms share one bathroom with shower and WC. The bedroom layout is quirky befitting an original townhouse. The furnishings are all in white to emphasize the light pouring in from the tall windows and the exposed stone walls.
Across the courtyard is the guest house, with a daybed, small kitchen and a loft with queen-sized bed. The guest house is used on a day to day basis for its fridge to have cold drinks by the pool. The pool cushions are stored here overnight. It’s a lovely place to retire for a siesta after a swim. The guest house is not included for overnight occupancy, but is available for full-time occupancy at extra charge. All bedrooms have air-conditioning and there are a number of ceiling fans.
- Baby grand piano
- DVD player
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed internet
- Indoor/outdoor music system
- Satellite TV
- Fully air conditioned
- Private, heated saltwater swimming pool
- Will accept events of maximum 100 people
- Large groups requiring accommodations please inquire
- Master bedroom (Second Floor): King bed, walk-in closets and a seating area with flat screen television. En-suite bathroom has a claw foot tub and separate walk-in shower and WC.
- Bedroom 2: King bed, shared bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 3: King bed, shared bathroom with shower and WC
- Bedroom 4: King bed (consisting of two full beds), a day bed and two sofa beds. A large bathroom with a shower and WC and ample storage space.
- Beaches: 2.5 hour drive
- Mandatory housekeeping Mon-Fri 10 -11:30 am (2020 Bookings)
- A change of linens and towels is included after the first week.
- Chef Services
- Additional Housekeeping
- Babysitting or Nanny service
- Concierge or Tour Guide
- Bike Rental
- Above services can be 24/7
- Walking distance to Loire River for kayaking and canoeing
- Walking distance to Saumur which includes churches, museums, restaurants, cafes, post office, nightlife, winery and distillery
- Walking distance Saumur Saturday market including food items such as oysters, crab, lobster and scallops
- Chateau Saumur 6 minute walk
- Chateau de Breze - 20 minute drive
- Chateau de Brissac - 40 minute drive
- Chateaus Chenonceau, Villandry, and Chambord - 1 hour drive
- Horseback riding - 7 minute drive
- Chinon (town) - 44 km
- Angers (city) - 67 km
- Poitiers (airport) - 89 km
- Air conditioning is included during the summer months
- Heating is included during the winter months
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 • Up to 6 Guests 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,340 USD nightly $ 9,375 USD weekly January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 • Up to 8 Guests (Including Media Room) 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,608 USD nightly $ 11,250 USD weekly January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022 • Up to 6 Guests 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,518 USD nightly $ 10,625 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Note: Rates are based on 6 guests. 2 Additional guests may be permitted on request. Contact a villa specialist for rates.
- Security deposit: $1,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
17 bedroom 15 bath France villa in Loire Valley
Perfectly located at the west end of the Loire valley and the world renowned Castle route, this majestic 18th century Château d'Anjou is a true reflection of La Vie de Château, a privately owned family home that offers 17 bedrooms and 12 en-suite bathrooms, a heated swimming pool and a tennis court.
4 bedroom 2.5 bath France villa in St. Tropez
This is a gorgeous luxurious villa, which benefits from direct access to the sea and is situated on the first line of the water, in the exclusive Domaine of “La Reserve “in Ramatuelle. Pampelonne's famous beaches and trendy St Tropez are only 10 minutes’ drive away.