Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
The view combines iconic Caribbean elements; swaying palms, beautiful foliage, and glimpses of the sapphire sea. Whether you are relaxing inside or lounging outside, it is beautiful, private, and poetically romantic. It is also a versatile villa. You can rent it alone for a honeymoon or a cozy getaway. For larger gatherings, it can be rented along with its sister villa, La Pinta, to expand capacity. The two villas also share a tennis court and gym. This self-contained paradise is a wonderful place to simply shut the door on the world.
La Nina makes the most of its outdoor spaces. The beautiful crystal clear pool is the centerpiece of the spacious covered terraces and sundecks. You have multiple choices for lounging and al fresco dining allowing you to accommodate small or large parties.
The interior living space, with areas for lounging and dining, is an open plan concept, flowing seamlessly from inside to outside. Large pocket doors disappear into the wall allowing the view and breeze to come inside. The décor is contemporary with a cozy vibe. Oversized taupe wicker and cream fabrics complement the amazing stone wall in the living room. Charming painted furniture in neutral tones creates a modern twist to Creole classics. The sleek, well-equipped kitchen opens to the terraces allowing the chef to connect with the guests.
The two equal size bedrooms are set off the pool deck. The décor is fresh and contemporary with an old-world Caribbean twist. Painted furnishing in taupe and cream are complimented by elegant linens in tan, cream, and white and colorful artwork. The feel is cozy and elegant. The en suite spa-style bathrooms are beautifully detailed in travertine tiles, sculpted sinks, and walk-in showers.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. Long Bay and Plum Bay beaches are a short drive. You are ten minutes to the airport. Baie Nettle's restaurants are only 5 minutes away and a further 5 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with restaurants, shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Grand Case is only 25 minutes by car or head to Phillipsburg for some Duty-Free shopping.
Can be rented as a 1 or 2 bedroom villa. For larger gatherings, it can be rented along with its sister villa, La Pinta, to expand capacity.
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and living area
- BBQ grill
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Fitness facility (Shared with La Pinta)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
- Mosquitonix repellent spray system
- Outdoor furniture
- Satellite TV
- Stereo/tape/CD player
- Tennis court (Shared with La Pinta)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wi-fi access
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms and living area
- Swimming pool (26 feet x 13 feet)
- Pool loungers
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD player
- Pool service
- 3-minute drive to beach
- 5-minute drive to grocery store
- 10-minute drive to Town of Marigot
- Maximum four guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Equipped with Mosquitonix repellent spray system
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 8, 2021 – April 14, 2021 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 543 USD nightly $ 3,801 USD weekly January 8, 2021 – April 14, 2021 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 571 USD nightly $ 3,997 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 1 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 371 USD nightly $ 2,597 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 400 USD nightly $ 2,800 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 2 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.
- Rate notes: **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.** New Policy Regarding Extra Guests Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
An elegant, colonial, West Indian-style home built in a U-shape around a flowered interior courtyard, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, with view of the islands of Saba and St. Eustatius and in the foreground La Samanna Hotel and the Long Bay Beach area.