Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
This single story property provides a peaceful and relaxing haven as well as a great location to enjoy the glitz of St Tropez summer.
The exterior is typically Provencal with terracotta walls and shutters. Terraces are situated on each side of the house, with a view of the vineyard, palm trees and a mixture of flower beds. The stylish pool has steps to one side and can be heated on request. Sun loungers and elegant outdoor furniture ensures the perfect holiday for families wanting to be in close range of both the beaches and the village.
The accommodation consists of the main house with three bedrooms and one independent studio with one double bedroom. The lounge is cool and airy with high ceilings, opening onto the terrace, stone flooring and elegant sofas with soft cushions. Candles, black & white photos of old St Tropez, funky lamps and attractive furniture give the property a homely yet stylish feel. The bedrooms have French windows opening to terrace, garden and pool.
- Entrance hall with Guest WC
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with sofas, armchairs, fireplace, TV with satellite, coffee table and bay windows opening onto terraces on both sides
- The lounge is open plan with the dining room and fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar. It is also opening to both terraces on each side
- Laundry facility
- Each studio has a double bed (King size: 180 cm), en-suite shower room and toilet. The room has views over the garden and pool through French windows.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Satellite French TV
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Swimming pool with cover
- Pool heating is included in the rates
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with King size bed (180 cm), en suite shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: Two further double bedrooms with queen size beds sharing a bathroom with large bath, large shower and toilets
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Studio): Double beds (King size: 180 cm), en-suite shower room and toilet. The room has views over the garden and pool through French windows
- 6 Hours of mandatory housekeeping twice weekly to be paid locally
- St Tropez center – 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk or regular Shuttle bus to St Tropez
- Ramatuelle/Pampelonne – 10 km
- Grimaud – 11 km
- Toulon/Hyeres airport – 50 minute drive
- Marseille and airport – 1hr 30 minute drive
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – June 3, 2021 • On Request 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,419 USD nightly $ 9,922 USD weekly June 4, 2021 – July 3, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,743 USD nightly $ 12,191 USD weekly July 3, 2021 – August 28, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,162 USD nightly $ 15,125 USD weekly August 28, 2021 – October 2, 2021 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,743 USD nightly $ 12,191 USD weekly October 3, 2021 – December 31, 2021 • On Request 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,419 USD nightly $ 9,922 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Holiday rates may be higher and dates vary.
- Security deposit: €4,000 pre-collected