Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
It is a quiet, private oasis that sets the stage for relaxing outdoor living and a lush tropical view that begins the moment you enter the villa. The large turquoise pool, accented with a visually pleasing sculpture, draws your eye straight to the stately palms and beyond to the cerulean sea.
There is a beautiful flow to the house; an almost seamless connection inside to outside. Although very open, it is private. Large covered galleries create multiple options for dining, lounging, and sunning. It also creates a cool space for firing up the barbeque. Sleek, yet comfortable, new loungers surround the pool.
The décor is serene and tasteful, both inside and outside. The open plan interior living area contains comfortable oversized seating and inside dining. Adjacent to the main living area is the well-equipped, modern kitchen in sleek white, steel, and black. All the interior living spaces open to the terrace and the view. The décor is eclectic, contemporary, and relaxed in white, beige, and taupe accented with driftwood and dark woods. Beautiful paintings, sculptures, and exotic African art add a very distinctive designer touch to the space.
Four bedrooms are set off the pool terrace. The décor is in the mood of a luxe boutique hotel; elegant and serene, each room in a different, yet connective, rich neutral color palette; taupe, cream, charcoal, driftwood, and metallic. The en suite bathrooms are works of art with travertine tiles, dark stone, marble countertops, sculpted sinks, and beautiful fixtures. Several bathrooms overlook the gardens; one overlooks the sea. For larger gatherings, the sister villa, La Nina, shares the same lot and provides an additional two bedrooms. The two also share a tennis court and gym.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It's a short drive to beaches such as Plum Bay and Long Bay. You are ten minutes to the airport. Baie Nettle's new restaurants are 5 minutes away and a further 5 minutes you reach the charming French capital of Marigot with shops and galleries, historic buildings, and the Creole Market. Drive 25 minutes to Grand Case and Philipsburg's shopping haven.
Can be rented as a 2-3 or 4 bedroom villa.
- Air-conditioned living room and bedrooms
- BBQ grill
- CD Player
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet access
- Mosquitonix repellent spray system
- Outdoor furniture
- Satellite TV
- Shared fitness facility
- Shared tennis court
- Stereo/tape/CD player
- Tennis court (Shared with La Pinta)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wifi access
- Air-conditioned living room and bedrooms
- Swimming pool
- Pool loungers
- All the bedrooms have a king-size bed and private bathroom with a shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV and DVD player (not connected to satellite)
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Pool service
- 3-minute drive to beach
- 5-minute drive to grocery store
- 10-minute drive to town of Marigot
- Maximum eight guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding/social events accepted
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Equipped with Mosquitonix repellent spray system
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 700 USD nightly $ 4,900 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 800 USD nightly $ 5,600 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,228 USD nightly $ 15,596 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,000 USD nightly $ 7,000 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,200 USD nightly $ 8,400 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 700 USD nightly $ 4,900 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 800 USD nightly $ 5,600 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 4 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,228 USD nightly $ 15,596 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival
- Rate notes: *Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.** New Policy Regarding Extra Guests Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.