La Terraza 372
4 bedroom Los Cabos villa in San Jose Del Cabo
The ultra-private, four-bedroom La Terraza brings Spanish Colonial authenticity to Cabo's most prestigious locale, adjacent to the Top Rated Resort in Mexico - The One&Only Palmilla.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Enjoy this beautifully appointed private villa with access to the amenities of Villas Del Mar and the incredible One & Only Palmilla, which is the highest rated resort in Mexico on the Condé Nast Traveler "Gold List" of the Best Places in the World to Stay.
The two-level villa offers incredible views of the Sea of Cortez and the picturesque beach is just a short walk away. The gated villa consists of the main villa, a guest casita and beautiful lanai space - offering over 4,000 square feet of air-conditioned living space and an additional 2,250 square feet of outdoor living space. La Terraza can accommodate up to eight guests and features the highest quality custom furniture, original art, and antiques and collectibles form Mexico and Europe. This luxurious private villa is fully-equipped with a commercial kitchen and a dining room with seating for eight. The spacious private courtyard is perfect for entertaining with a heated infinity pool and spa, fire bowl, outdoor dining, fireplace, bar, Viking gas grill, and numerous lounging locations to relax. In the main villa there is also a large laundry area complete with a washer and dryer.
The One & Only Palmilla Resort
The One & Only Palmilla has been consistently recognized as one of the top resorts by Condé Nast Traveler. The resort was featured in the Robb Report as "One of the 100 Best Places to Stay" and ranked 10th by Travel & Leisure in the article "Top 25 Hotels in Mexico and Central and South America"
Take in the beautiful surroundings and calm, serene ambiance as you are whisked away to the ultimate state of relaxation. The new Palmilla Spa encompasses all of these elements within one stunning spa location. Adjacent to the world famous Palmilla chapel and inspired by the gracious haciendas of Mexico, the main facility of the Palmilla Spa encompasses six separate buildings with red tile roofs, whitewashed walls, courtyards and fountains surrounded by lush landscaping. Other signature features of the location include; twelve private villa treatment rooms, yoga garden, 2000-square-foot fitness center, men's and women's changing and relaxation lounges, water shiatsu pool and dry float bed for European wraps and treatments.
Palmillia Tennis Club
The Palmilla Tennis Club offers all Palmilla residents and guests five state of the art courts comprised of two Har-Tru clay courts, and three plexicusion/ plexipave courts which are easy on the legs and offer a truer playing surface. The courts are designed around an exhibition court and include grandstand seating.
*Please note that guests do not have access to Club Ninety-Six or Club Espiritu.
- Baby equipment
- CD and DVD library
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Fax machine with dedicated line
- Gas BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen
- HD TVs
- High speed wireless internet
- Local telephone
- One golf cart
- Outdoor dining
- Staffed Villa
- Vonage line with multiple phones
- iPod dock
- Heated infinity-edge pool
- King Master Suite: Second floor, HDTV with DVD player, views of the Sea of Cortés from the private terrace, walk-in closet with safe, and en-suite bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower
- King Guest Master Suite: Second floor, HDTV with built-in DVD player, views of the Sea of Cortés from the private terrace, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower
- Twin Suite with two twin beds, HDTV, en-suite bathroom, and access to the courtyard through French doors
- Guest Casita Suite features a queen bed, en-suite refrigerator, HDTV with DVD player, and an en-suite bathroom with a spacious open air shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef/butler services for breakfast and lunch (does not include cost of groceries)
- Airport transfers (available at additional cost)
- Grocery pre-stocking (available at additional cost)
- Airport (SJD): 25-minute drive
- San Jose Del Cabo: 15-minute drive
- Guests do not have pool, and signing privileges at One&Only Palmilla Resort, but have beach access as it is a public beach.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 19% resort fee/tax to all rates. A mandatory $109 accidental damage insurance fee is required for all bookings.
- Security deposit: A credit card authorization is required prior to check-in.