3 bedroom France villa in St. Tropez
This charming house is set in very peaceful and private surroundings and located close to the heart of St Tropez village. This is just a short drive to the beaches of Pampelonne, vibrant St Tropez and the hilltop village of Ramatuelle.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The property is surrounded by a rather beautiful Mediterranean garden with a flat lawn, which includes a stone water feature, a traditional barbecue and a gas plancha, terraces with comfortable seating areas, pergolas and a heated 12 x 5 m pool.
The interior of the house is very tastefully decorated with the use of a subtle colour palette, of blues, beiges, greys and whites, as a backdrop to comfortable furniture and pretty fabrics. The living room opens through French windows onto a covered terrace with a large dining table and further outdoor living areas.
Direct access from the entrance into a large living room with fireplace, paintings and mirrors, two comfortable sofas and a large coffee table. Desk, TV screen with Canal + satellite channels. Through the right archway, there is a fully equipped and modern kitchen, with a breakfast bar. The kitchen opens onto the dining room with a table seating comfortably 8 people and has views over the garden. On this level, there is one bedroom with air conditioning (queen size bed: 160 cm) with French windows opening onto the garden. Dressing room, en-suite bathroom with bath, washbasin and separate toilet. Also on this floor, a laundry room, including washing machine and tumble dryer.
From the living room staircase, there are two further bedrooms, one Master with a queen size bed (160cm) and a bathroom with bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet. The second bedroom has a standard double bed (140cm) with shower and washbasin across the corridor. Separate toilet.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Satellite TV
- Heated swimming pool (12 x 5 m)
- Pool heating is included
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Bedroom with air conditioning, queen bed (160 cm) with French windows opening onto the garden. Walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with tub, washbasin and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Master with a queen size bed (160 cm) and a bathroom with bathtub, washbasin and separate toilet
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Standard double bed (140 cm) with shower and washbasin across the corridor. Separate toilet
- Private bathrooms with showers and tubs except for bedroom four, which has only a shower.
- 3 Hours housekeeping service 4 times a week, to be paid locally
- Pampelonne beach: 5 minute drive
- Ramatuelle: 10 minute drive
- St Tropez center: 5 minute drive
- Nice Airport: 1 hour 30 minute drive
- Please note that France villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request. It is common for pool heating to be an additional cost.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 4, 2021 – July 3, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,989 USD nightly $ 13,915 USD weekly July 3, 2021 – August 28, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,442 USD nightly $ 17,092 USD weekly August 28, 2021 – October 2, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,989 USD nightly $ 13,915 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: 3 Hours housekeeping service 4 times a week, to be paid locally €17 per hour
- Security deposit: €5,000. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
3 bedroom 3 bath France villa in St. Tropez
This charming Provençal style house is set in peaceful and private surroundings and located in the very heart of vineyards and off the road leading to L`Escalet. This is just a short drive to the beaches of Pampelonne, the village of Ramatuelle and the vibrant St. Tropez.