Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
La Voile Rouge enjoys one of the most privileged position on Mykonos Island with stunning views of the sea and breathtaking sunsets. Attractive terraces and grounds encircle the house, creating a pleasing natural garden setting.
An elegant white marble and turquoise water pool has a wide view of the sky - in total privacy - surrounded by stylish teak wood deck chairs and comfortable patio benches. A giant chess-table corner is an appealing spot, and one where mental skills can also be exercised, while the close by BBQ area is ideal for home entertaining all day & night.
The main section of the villa features a well-equipped open-plan kitchen leading to a striking, attractive and all day sun drenched sitting room. The superb and smartly furnished interior displays stylish details such as original art works and art books. Light, airy curtains hovering in the breeze, further highlight the romantic feeling of this glamorous home.
An adjoining maisonette, with own entrance, leads to the master bedroom with large open en-suite bathroom; a charming extremely well appointed space, also enjoying outstanding sea views of Delos and Rhenia. A guest bedroom with en-suite is situated on the large first floor sea view-terrace, and reached by an outside staircase.
Two spacious bedrooms and a self-contained studio with separate entrance are found on the lower level of the house. This exceptional villa ensures complete calm and privacy. It will delight all those who appreciate inventive simplicity combined with cultivated style and design.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- CD Player
- In-house laundry facility
- Outdoor dining and bar area
- Well-equipped Kitchen
- WiFi Internet
- Wood fire BBQ
- Private Swimming Pool
- Master Bedroom: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds, air-conditioning, shared bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, air-conditioning, shared bathroom
- To closest beach: Ornos bay 2 Km, 8 min drive
- 2 hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Airport / port escorts
- In-house chef services are available upon request at an additional cost
- Concierge services are available upon request at an additional cost
- Extra housekeeping hours on request, payable locally
- Views of Delos Island and Sunset
- To town: 5 Km, 15 min. drive
- To closest shops: 2 Km, 8 min. drive
- To airport: 3 Km, 10 min drive
- Children welcomed.
- Yacht charters are available upon request at an additional cost.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2022 – June 3, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,177 USD nightly $ 8,239 USD weekly June 4, 2022 – June 24, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,766 USD nightly $ 12,359 USD weekly June 25, 2022 – August 19, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,019 USD nightly $ 14,124 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – September 8, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,766 USD nightly $ 12,359 USD weekly September 9, 2022 – October 31, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,177 USD nightly $ 8,239 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000