Laguna del Mar at Casa de Campo Oceanfront Villas Collection
6 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
This extravagant two-story, Bali-inspired residence with a prime waterfront location—right on Punta Minitas and five-minutes to Minitas Beach—is like a resort unto itself.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Every detail has been taken into consideration to create an oasis of unparalleled indulgence both inside and out. Impressive sculptures and ornamental accents, not to mention custom furnishings, fill the designer living spaces while ocean breezes and magnificent views are merely table stakes. This villa is truly a taste of the high life.
The villa features beautifully decorated bedrooms, each with an individual attractive decoration, marble floors and distinctive carpets, fine bedding, cedar cabinets and a balcony overlooking the lagoon.
Enjoy the ultimate in seaside luxury living from the comforts of your own expansive villa. Nestled along the stunning Caribbean coastline, the Oceanfront Villas combine the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private sanctuary. Lounge in your private pool, or inside your impeccably designed home while the expert culinary staff prepares daily breakfast in your kitchen. Villa guests also have the services of a maid and butler to ensure your home is always in top form. When you wish to venture out and explore the stunning 7,000-acre resort, the private concierge service can book spa treatments, a round on the golf course, excursions, and more on your behalf.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Air Conditioning
- Baby equipment (pack and play and highchair)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1-3: Air-conditioned guest bedrooms with two double beds each
- Bedroom 4: Secondary master bedroom with a king size bed
- Bedrooms 5-6: Two Master bedrooms with a King-size bed each, one located on the first floor and the other on the second floor
- Modern bathrooms include luxuries such as vessel sinks and marble walled showers
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in the villa
- Private daily housekeeping service from 7 am-9 pm
- Butler service from 7 am-7 pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from/to La Romana, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Bar - 3 bottles of premium brands, bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Extra staff hours are available on request
- La Romana Country Club 10 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 7 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $2,500
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Located facing the world-famous Teeth of the Dog golf course and the Caribbean Sea, this magnificent house designed by the best architectural team in Casa de Campo, is breaking records in elegance and charm.
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Come and enjoy this stunning 2 story contemporary villa that invites you to enjoy a wonderful and serene day, surrounded by total nature in the beautiful wide open terrace or in the spacious insides to revel yourself and your family.
7 bedroom 10 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
The gentle sea breeze percolating softly through all the windows, marvel a sunset on the Caribbean horizon, hearing the evergreen palm trees dancing along the wind and the hit of a golf ball gets the attention next to the large garden.