Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
By day, its rooftop deck with pergola provides beautiful views of the Caribbean, the lagoon and tranquil jungle. At night, your gaze will move upwards to the starry sky. For a little evening fun challenge your friends or family to a game of pool in our billiard room or maybe a game of pacman, donkey kong or choose from 58 other games on our cocktail table arcade game. Your dream villa awaits!
The expansive blue-tiled swimming pool is bordered by lush green lawns, tropical foliage and plenty of padded sun loungers. Outdoors, the enormous palapa has an alfresco dining area that is perfect for entertaining. From the tropical garden, a boardwalk leads to a private deck with direct access to the Yalku Lagoon, a natural wonder where snorkeling and swimming reach a crescendo as the colorful fish and adorable turtles swim by. The villa also provides equipment for use at the communal tennis courts; snorkel gear for exploring the lagoon, floatation devices and pool floats. Back at home, delicious cuts are sizzling on the barbeque grill. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment system, Wi-Fi access and purified drinking water and ice. Your reservation includes complimentary daily housekeeping and a breakfast service six days a week.
This contemporary Zen-style villa is decorated in creams and whites, with natural stone and wooden accents. Upon entering, you are greeted by the expansive open plan living area, just off which lies a den with a flat screen TV and stereo. The indoor dining area has seating for twelve and the fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances will satisfy even the most discerning chefs.
The glass hallway with a tropical garden view leads to the four air conditioned bedrooms that feature luxurious en-suite bathrooms with stone fixtures. Laguna Encantada accommodates up to eighteen guests, with a maximum of six children. A variety of options are provided in each suite, from king beds to bunks.
The spacious Laguna Encantada villa is perfect for vacations, weddings, yoga workshops and corporate retreats, and will surely be a blast for friends and families alike. The nearby caves Cenote Santa Cruz and Aktun Chen with their stalactites and underground rivers make pleasant choices for a day trip. You may also choose to visit Ek Balam, a Mayan ruin with several structures still intact. Don't forget the ruins of Tulum and Coba, which just a hop, skip and jump away. However you spend your days in the therapeutic Riviera sun, you are sure to appreciate the comfort and resplendence offered at Laguna Encantada
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- All linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Badminton rackets
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Community tennis court
- Community tennis court (tennis rackets and balls provided by the villa)
- Crib and highchair available upon request
- Dining room table for 12 guests
- Direct entry into Yalku Lagoon, with your own private pontoon.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large closets in every bedroom
- Large, poolside palapa with comfortable seating for 12
- Marble floors throughout the villa
- Plenty of chaise lounges poolside
- Purified drinking water provided
- Rooftop deck with pergola, offering amazing views over the lagoon and jungle
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Surround sound speakers in the living area and poolside patio
- Three safes for your valuables
- Wireless internet connection - please bring your own laptop
- outdoor shower
- Swimming pool - 30 feet x 11 feet
- Master bedroom [garden view]: One king
- First guest bedroom [garden view]: Two queens
- Second guest bedroom (garden view): Six singles and two queens
- Third guest bedroom [garden view]: Two queens and two singles
- Modern bathrooms include luxuries such as vessel sinks and marble walled showers
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
- Mexican chef services for breakfast from Monday-Saturday (cost of groceries and shopping fee additional)
- Housekeeping service
- On-site caretakers
- No smoking inside the villa
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and six children
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 years of age and under) over base occupancy of eight guests
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 8, 2021 – March 27, 2021 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 690 USD nightly $ 4,830 USD weekly March 28, 2021 – April 11, 2021 • Semana Santa/Easter 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 864 USD nightly $ 6,048 USD weekly April 12, 2021 – July 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 628 USD nightly $ 4,396 USD weekly August 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 550 USD nightly $ 3,850 USD weekly October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 628 USD nightly $ 4,396 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 18, 2021 4 bedrooms 0 nights minimum stay $ 690 USD nightly $ 4,830 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 19% tax to tall rates. Add $350 plus 19% tax per person per week over base occupancy of eight guests.
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
7 bedroom 7.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Akumal
Jade Beach luxury-villa sleeps up to 18 guests. Seven air-conditioned bedrooms each with private bathrooms and balconies. Private beach, 65’ (20m) pool with shallow lounging area, tiered pool-decks, spa-massage palapa and beach palapa.
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Riviera Maya villa in Isla Mujeres
Strategically situated on a high point of Mexico’s premier island, our spacious and luxurious 4 bedroom, 4+ bathroom villa is located in La Diosa, the most exclusive community on Isla Mujeres, providing panoramic ocean views & colorful sunsets over the brilliant shades of turquoise ocean waters.