Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
You will have everything you might need within walking distance as well as the main attractions of the city. The location of this apartment will make your visit to Barcelona easy and comfortable to plan. Among other major advantages, the apartment is only a few meters from one of the largest shopping centers throughout Barcelona: “El Corte Ingles” and is just a five minute walk to “Las Ramblas”.
On the first floor there is a spacious lounge area with glass doors that give access to a small balcony where you will find a table and chairs to enjoy the outdoors. The living room has plenty of natural light which makes it a great place to relax after a long day of sightseeing in Barcelona.
Along the hall are the dining room and the fully equipped kitchen to prepare the best dishes and enjoy a good meal. At the end of the kitchen there is a small cleaning area with washer and dryer integrated with the kitchen furniture.
On this floor the guest will find three bedrooms: the elegant master bedroom with double bed and walk-in closet and two double bedrooms with single beds. One of them has the access with a spiral staircase; this bedroom is not recommended for people with difficulty climbing stairs or for toddlers. A modern bathroom in white marble and glass completes the main floor.
An elegant wooden staircase takes you to the top floor where you will find the other two bedrooms. Keep in mind that this area has low ceilings that provide a charming attic. We also find on this floor a bathroom with shower.
The apartment has wireless internet, TV, a DVD player, central air conditioning and heating. All these, so that guests can enjoy their stay no matter the season. This apartment has no private parking. However, you will find a public car parking 250 meters away without difficulty.
All guests are provided with 3 sets of keys, bed sheets, one bath towel, one hand towel per person, one hair dryer per bathroom, iron, ironing board, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, kitchen tools, crockery and cutlery.
- Air Conditioning
- Baby cot
- Bed linens
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Full Kitchen
- High chair
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet access
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Elegant master bedroom with double bed and walk-in closet
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (First Floor): 2 Double bedrooms with 2 single beds each. One of them has the access with a spiral staircase; this bedroom is not recommended for people with difficulty climbing stairs or for toddlers
- Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Top Floor): 2 Double bedrooms - this area has low ceilings
- Bathroom 1 (First Floor): Modern bathroom in white marble and glass
- Bathroom 2 (Top Floor): Bathroom with shower
- Final Cleaning
- From the apartment, 5 minutes walking, you will be in the heart of the Gothic Quarter and the Born. A maze of squares all interconnected by narrow, medieval streets where there are a lot of trendy shops, bars, cafés and restaurants. With bars, clubs and hundreds of restaurants right on the apartment door, you do not need to go far to enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer. Near Paseo de Gracia Street, where you will find the most luxurious shops in the city and some of the most representative buildings of Catalan Modernism and Antoni Gaudí.
- Tourist license number: Victoria City Center 1: HUTB-002265
- The Las Ramblas Duplex is inside Barcelona city in a residential area and the nightly rest of other neighbors must be respected
- The adjacent building is under construction construction; nevertheless they always respect the legally established schedules
- The property has a 200 liters hot water tank
- The person who signs the contract upon arrival has to be older than 21 years
- Sorry, no pets
- Parties are not permitted
- No parking lot
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – May 27, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly May 28, 2021 – June 8, 2021 • Integrated Systems Europe: 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,027 USD nightly $ 7,189 USD weekly June 9, 2021 – June 14, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly June 15, 2021 – June 21, 2021 • Sonar 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 893 USD nightly $ 6,248 USD weekly June 22, 2021 – June 23, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly June 24, 2021 – July 5, 2021 • Mobile World Mobile Congress 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,166 USD nightly $ 8,156 USD weekly July 6, 2021 – August 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 770 USD nightly $ 5,390 USD weekly September 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 5 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 665 USD nightly $ 4,649 USD weekly November 1, 2021 – December 19, 2021 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 582 USD nightly $ 4,074 USD weekly December 20, 2021 – January 10, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 5 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 907 USD nightly $ 6,348 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: City Tax: €2.47 per person per night Final Cleaning Fee: €95 Please note: Rates are based on 10 guests. Contact a villa specialist for rates if fewer than 10 guests.
- Security deposit: €350 paid upon arrival via credit card