Le Mas Caraibes As Seen on TV: "The Bachelor"
3 bedroom St. Martin villa in St. Martin (French)
This lovely three-bedroom home, Le Mas Caraibes, offers staggering water vistas from its privileged hillside location in Terres Basses in French St. Martin, enjoying a panorama of both sunrise and sunset views overlooking the scenic Simpson Bay Lagoon and all the way across the frontier to the Dutch side of the island.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The beautiful view is immediately apparent from the elegant arched front entrance and interior space that blend seamlessly, via a covered porch, with the outdoor terrace deck and beautiful river rock pool.
The welcoming interiors, brimming with an eclectic blend of furnishings and art from across the globe feature decorative teak and cane furniture, original local and oriental artwork, and soft furnishings from Morocco and the far east. A formal dining room, raised up from the living room, extends out through glass screen doors to a covered outside dining area situated above the main pool deck and overlooking the beautiful water view. Adjacent to the dining room, the newly remodeled kitchen features gray granite worktops and Bosch and Miele appliances.
The three beautifully furnished bedrooms are accessed from the interior living area and have their own private bathrooms with showers. The master bedroom has a king-sized four-poster bed and its own private terrace overlooking the water. A second king-sized bedroom opens out to the pool terrace and the third twin bedroom has a veranda that overlooks the garden.
Le Mas Caraibes is ideal for couples or families with older children and is conveniently located close to the beautiful beaches of Terres Basses and the fine dining and nightlife of the nearby villages of Cupecoy and Maho.
This property is available as a 2 or 3 bedroom villa.
- Aquarium alarm system
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Exotic furniture
- Fully-equipped kitchen with name-brand appliances
- Gas grill
- Ice machine
- Outdoor dining
- Outdoor living area
- Satellite dish
- Wifi access
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Pool is 20 feet x 40 feet, constructed from Indonesian river pebbles and edged in stainless steel to reflect the sun and water
- Bedroom One: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security safe
- Bedroom Two: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security safe
- Bedroom Three: Two single beds (can be made into a king-size), en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, security safe
- Hairdryers and toiletries are included
- Nearest beach 5 minutes walk down the hill
- Pool service
- Additional service packages are available on request
- 4 miles to Marigot
- 5-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- 2-minute drive to beach
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 529 USD nightly $ 3,700 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 458 USD nightly $ 3,200 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,415 USD nightly $ 9,900 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 715 USD nightly $ 5,000 USD weekly January 8, 2023 – April 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 786 USD nightly $ 5,500 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 458 USD nightly $ 3,200 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – December 16, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 470 USD nightly $ 3,290 USD weekly December 17, 2023 – January 7, 2024 • Christmas/New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 1,415 USD nightly $ 9,900 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit Card kept on file