Show More Show Less
- 9 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
The property's 65 acres offers true seclusion, amidst working pear orchards, which produce six tonnes of fruit annually.
With seven bedrooms in the main house and two additional bedrooms in the guest house, Le Mas des Poiriers offers the utmost in seclusion and luxury. The property boasts a tennis court and swimming pool. The interiors, which are undergoing final touches, include Pierre Frey fabrics exclusively. Drawing from the iconic style of the nearby La Mirande hotel, every inch is true to the spirit of Provence.
The home has recently undergone extensive renovation by the esteemed Alexandre Lafourcade, with gardens overseen by Dominique Lafourcade, the famed Provencal landscape architect. The house is professionally staffed with a culinary team of two chefs and two waiters, as well as full-time housekeeping.
Within easy reach of Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gordes, St. Remy, and Aix-en Provence, Le Mas des Poiriers is ideally situated to access all that the region has to offer, should you decide to spend a day away from the peaceful property.
- 7 Double bedrooms
- Large Dining Room with seating for 18
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Kitchen with Family Dining Area
- Mud Room
- Orangerie with Herve Baume dining table to seat 22
- TV Room
- 2 Queen bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- All the beds, bed linens and towels from Four Seasons hotels
- Baby equipment (2 cots, 2 high chairs, more on request)
- Bathrooms have heating floor (all with individual control)
- Bedrooms are air conditioned
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Home cinema
- Safe in the four king bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Sonos system that can be operated from a free App that can be downloaded or from an iPad
- Staffed Villa
- Stereo System throughout the house, patio and pool
- Tennis court
- Wi Fi in the entire house
- Fenced, beautiful and heated swimming pool with chlorine filtration. Depth: 110 - 180 cm.
- Pool is open from May to September.
- Bedrooms 1-4 (Main House): 4 American king size beds with en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 5 (Main House): American queen size bed with en-suite bath
- Bedroom 6 & 7 (Main House): 2 American Queen sized beds with Jack and Jill style large shared bath
- Bedrooms 8 & 9: 2 American queen size beds with en-suite bathrooms
- *All mattresses, duvets, pillows, sheets and towels in Main and Guest House are from the Four Seasons Hotel
- Chef and waitstaff on-site to provide three meals a day. Breakfast will be buffet style, lunch and dinner will be plated and served.
- Cooking Lessons available
- Rental inclusive of chef and waitstaff. Groceries and wine are not included. A grocery deposit will be required and groceries will be deducted from the deposit, any extra or additional will be settled at the end of stay.
- Guide tours
- Car rentals
- Airport transfers
- Within 10 minutes are the cities of Avignon and Orange with their architectural treasures and music and theater festivals
- Within 30 minutes are two golf courses, 8 one-star restaurants (Avignon has 3)
- There are wonderful places to visit, including the Pont du Gard, Uzes, St. Remy de Provence, and Isle-sur-la- Sorgues with its 200 antique dealers
- 1 Hour drive brings into range 3 2-star restaurants, a host of added one-stars, the hill towns of the Alpilles and the Luberon, Arles, and Aix-en-Provence. All of this is in the midst of some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- Avignon - 10 mins drive
- Gordes 45 mins
- Marseille 60 mins
- At the back of the manor: A large house accommodates all the staff of the house (maids, chefs, housekeeper)
- Wedding allowed on site (about 100 people). Wedding crew would bring tent, tables, chairs, portable toilets)
- Wedding planner from NYC recommended
- Children are welcomed
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021 9 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 12,107 USD nightly $ 84,749 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% VAT to all rates.
- Security deposit: €10,000 + APA €10,000 (Advance Provisional Allowance) needed for the cost of food and drinks.