Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Located in the peaceful surroundings and privileged area of Terres Basses, Le Mas des Sables has the best of both worlds with both modern and traditional Caribbean features. The swimming pool is situated in front of the terrace overlooking the ocean.
All the rooms of this charming unique villa have been designed to offer remarkable day and night views. The large living/dining room opens onto an outside terrace with views of the pool and ocean. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, decorated in French style. The kitchen bar is an ideal place to hang out with friends.
The three bedrooms have private terraces. Each bedroom has been decorated in a unique style and has an en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Each bedroom is air-conditioned. The upstairs bedrooms communicate each with king-sized beds, one of which can also be split into two single beds.
It will take you only one minute to reach Baie Rouge beach by car and less than 10 minutes on foot. Le Mas des Sables is conveniently located between Marigot and Cupecoy ten minutes by car. Located in the peaceful surroundings in the privileged area of Terres Basses, this villa will feel modern at first sight but will surprise you with its traditional Caribbean features inside.
Take a drink, sit down in an Adirondack chair, and enjoy outstanding views over the ocean. The swimming pool is situated on the side of the terrace. This is the ideal place to refresh yourself allowing you to rest with the music of the waves.
All the rooms of this charming, unique villa have been designed to offer remarkable day and night views. A large, living/dining room with flat-screen tv allows for even further moments of relaxation.
You can prepare homemade dinners in the kitchen which is well-equipped with all the modern appliances you will need. It's decorated in a French style and leads to a large outdoor bar.
The three bedrooms have a private terrace and offer maximum privacy. Each air-conditioned room has been decorated in a unique style and has its own private bathroom and dressing room.
The upstairs communicating bedrooms have large king-sized beds, one of which can also be split into two single beds if those are the needs of your group.
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Contemporary furniture
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- European antiques
- Fully Air-Conditioned
- Gas BBQ
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Voltage 110/220
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wi-fi access
- Swimming pool
- Pool alarm
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 2)
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, adjoining door (room 1)
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (or split for two twins, en-suite, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Private bathrooms with showers
- Laundry service (guests are not permitted to use the washer and dryer on their own)
- Pool service
- 7-minute drive to Marigot
- 3-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- Less than 1-minute drive to Baie Rouge Beach and walking distance to Trou David (snorkeling site)
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- No pets
- No smoking inside villa
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 15, 2021 1 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 15, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 764 USD nightly $ 5,348 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 15, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 814 USD nightly $ 5,698 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,714 USD nightly $ 18,998 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file
- Rate notes: **Festive bookings: Final payment is due 120 days prior to departure.** New Policy Regarding Extra Guests Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking. Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation. For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens). The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.