Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Panoramique is a spacious penthouse counts 300 sqm of living space, arranged with all the modern amenities.
The 65 sqm air-conditioned living room has 3 bay windows with an amazing view on the Seine River. This tiled floor living room has been furnished with: large angle sofa and armchairs, coffee table, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet; and also includes: stereo system, phone, and fireplace.
The 24 sqm separate eat-in kitchen has 8 windows with another spectacular view of the Seine River. It is equipped with: dining table (for 8 people), oven, microwave, ceramic hob, grill, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, ice maker, dishwasher, espresso machine, coffee maker, toaster, all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, built-in shelves. The kitchen has a tiled floor.
The 32 sqm air-conditioned dining room has 4 bay windows and an opening skylight. It is furnished with: dining table (for 10 people), an angle sofa, bar, built-in wall closet, and built-in shelves. The dining has a hard wood floor, and has also been equipped with a stereo system and a telephone.
The 18 sqm air-conditioned cinema room has a home cinema system, cable TV, DVD player and stereo system.
The 21 sqm air-conditioned office has been arranged with: desk, telephone, answering machine, fax machine, and WiFi Internet access.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Covered Parking
- DVD player
- Espresso machine
- Home cinema
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom: King size bed (180 cm), A/C, TV, telephone, stereo system, large en-suite bathroom (double washbasins, bathtub with a view over the Eiffel tower, and WC), Eiffel Tower view, and connected to bedroom 2 via a glass door (with curtains)
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (160 cm), A/C, connected to bedroom 1 via a glass door (with curtains), and shared bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds (80 cm), TV, stereo system, built-in closet, built-in shelves, chest of drawers, hardwood floor, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub, washbasin, and WC
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds (80 cm), TV, stereo system, desk, armchair, built-in closet, built-in shelves, chest of drawers, hardwood floor, and separate bathroom close by (with shower, bathtub, washbasin, WC, built-in wall closet, built-in shelves, and tiled floor)
- Cleaning: 2 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Final cleaning
- Welcome basket
- English speaking meet and greet
- Extra cleaning hours
- The apartment is located on the Boulevard de Grenelle in the 15th arrondissement just two steps away from the Eiffel Tower and the Seine River. The Champ-de-Mars, Trocadero and Palais de Tokyo are also very close.
- This residential area is one of the most charming in Paris with its numerous shops and stores in the nearby streets: bakery, butcher, supermarket, open air market, theater, restaurant, cafe, Laundromat, doctor, drugstore, etc.
- The nearest subway station is Bir-Hakeim Metro 6 and RER C line
- Charles De Gaulle International Airport: 34 km, 40-minute drive
- Paris-Gare de Lyon (Paris main train station): 10 km, 20-minute drive
- Parking is available in the street
- Child minimum age is 14
- Events are not permitted
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate December 28, 2019 – April 2, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,914 USD nightly $ 20,392 USD weekly April 2, 2022 – April 1, 2023 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,914 USD nightly $ 20,392 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €3,000 pre-collected Please be advised a security deposit will be collected at time of booking and returned after travel. The prices above are communicated per night according to the number of nights minimum. For shorter or longer stays, ask for a quotation. This can be more or less expensive than the expected prorated amount.
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
9 bedroom 9 bath France villa in Paris
Located 18 miles from Paris, the picturesque Château de Montmorency, dating back to the 19th century, has been completely renovated and offers the best comfort and services with its 5 grand halls of refined ambiance, nine prestigious suites of elegance and magnificent gardens.