Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Guests staying at Les Jalousies will enjoy the utmost privacy with a gated driveway, lush tropical landscaping, and vacant lots on either side of the villa. Guests can relax and unwind in complete seclusion at this tropical sanctuary.
Upon arrival, your on-island property manager will meet and greet you to answer any questions you may have about the area and provide a tour of the villa. Your property manager can also arrange additional housekeeping services should you require it. A caretaker comes included with the villa to maintain the property grounds raking the beach in the mornings and tidying the pool deck and outdoor grilling station. Grocery delivery can be ordered in advance of your arrival with pre-stocking handled by the caretaker free of charge.The oceanfront great room is the indoor focal point of this home with its vaulted ceilings and 24-foot wide wall of glass doors leading to the veranda and pool deck. The pool is set below the veranda into an Ipe wood deck laid above the sand offering guests an immersive experience with beachfront views while cooling off during the hot summer months. Ceiling fans under the veranda provide an additional breeze for guest comfort. Multiple hammocks and palms trees line the backyard. Beyond that, the villa's private dock extends 100' from the beach over the clear water and is capped with a thatched cabana and 2 swinging benches.Inside, a contemporary chef's kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances including a built-in Sub-Zero freezer, two Sub-Zero fridges, a Miele steam oven and two sinks each with its own dishwasher. The marble island is enormous and a natural gathering place. The Petrof grand piano in the living area is left unlocked and open for guests to play and enjoy.Les Jalousies is configured to sleep 6 guests across 3 bedrooms with another 2 guests (10 yrs. or older) sleeping in the media room with adjacent full bathroom.
- 2 Dishwashers
- Alarm system available
- Apple TV
- Beach and bath towels
- Drip coffee maker
- Flat screen TV's
- French press
- Gourmet kitchen
- Grand Piano
- Oceanfront veranda
- Off street parking
- Outdoor kitchen
- Private cabana
- Private dock
- Propane grill
- Saltwater pool
- Small pets allowed upon request
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Wine fridges
- Private saltwater pool
- Master Suite: Occupies the entire west wing, king bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, free-standing bath, double shower with dual heads, direct access to the oceanfront veranda and pool deck, unobstructed ocean and dock views.
- Queen Suite: Contemporary canopy bed, en-suite bathroom with double vanity and stand-alone shower with dual heads, direct access to oceanfront veranda and pool deck, ocean & dock views.
- Garden Twin Suite: 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king bed upon request prior to arrival, en-suite bathroom with an outdoor tiled shower, direct access to a private terrace with ocean views.
- Media Den: Large sectional sofa can be converted into 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king bed upon request prior to arrival, shares adjacent full bathroom with shower
- Note: Les Jalousies is configured to sleep 6 guests across 3 bedrooms with another 2 guests (10 yrs. or older) sleeping in the media room with adjacent full bathroom.
- Infants less than 24 months old sleeping in cribs are permitted. Pack-n-Plays and high chairs/booster seats are provided complimentary by Silver Thatch Guest Services.
- Luxury towels and robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided per bathroom
- The white sand beach behind Les Jalousies is pure, barefoot beach sand. One can easily walk up the beach around to Starfish Point.
- Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years. Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in summer.
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- 2 tandem kayaks provided complimentary
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Weekday, non-holiday, light housekeeping provided.
- Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival ($75 delivery credit)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks, Seaview boards, & paddleboards available for discounted rental with free delivery
- A short drive to Rum Point Beach, guests are also only a 5-minute walk from The Kaibo Marina and Starfish Point.
- A rental car is strongly recommended, as taxi service is unreliable outside of Seven Mile Beach and there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
- No smoking allowed.
- Small pets permitted upon request.
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- No children under 10 years old. Infants less than 24 months old sleeping in cribs are permitted.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2022 – May 27, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,400 USD nightly $ 9,800 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – August 19, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,550 USD nightly $ 10,850 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – November 4, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,150 USD nightly $ 8,050 USD weekly November 5, 2022 – November 18, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,450 USD nightly $ 10,150 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 1,550 USD nightly $ 10,850 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,450 USD nightly $ 10,150 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,200 USD nightly $ 22,400 USD weekly December 26, 2022 – January 2, 2023 • New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,650 USD nightly $ 25,550 USD weekly January 3, 2023 – March 3, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly March 4, 2023 – April 14, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,950 USD nightly $ 13,650 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – May 26, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,400 USD nightly $ 9,800 USD weekly May 27, 2023 – August 25, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,550 USD nightly $ 10,850 USD weekly August 26, 2023 – November 3, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,450 USD nightly $ 10,150 USD weekly November 4, 2023 – November 17, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – November 24, 2023 • Thanksgiving 3 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 1,350 USD nightly $ 9,450 USD weekly November 25, 2023 – December 17, 2023 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,500 USD nightly $ 10,500 USD weekly December 18, 2023 – December 26, 2023 • Christmas 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,350 USD nightly $ 9,450 USD weekly December 27, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • New Year's 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,000 USD nightly $ 21,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% tax, 12.90% service fee, and 3.5% admin fee to all rates. $195 mandatory cleaning fee on departure.
- Security deposit: Villa requires a $3,500 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit