Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The estate is set on 1.1 acres of simple but elegant grounds, which lead onto an idyllic and private beach. The property itself is elevated above the sea and provides fabulous views across the bay towards Antigua.
At the very front of the property the master bedroom suite sits directly above the ocean. The infinity pool, terrace and covered Great Room share incredible views of the sea. An indoor sitting/media room, three bedrooms and a beautifully appointed kitchen form the remainder of the main part of the house. To the rear of the property there is an additional bedroom suite, a large games room as well as staff and utility rooms. One of the Caribbean's most desired destinations, Rosewood Jumby Bay is a just quick walk or bike ride from Les Palmiers.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV & DVD in sitting room and all bedrooms
- In-room safe
- Indoor/outdoor garden showers
- Indoor/outdoor living areas
- Kid's club
- Media room & library
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- Non-motorized watersports
- Office area
- Outdoor ping pong
- Private beach
- Resort spa
- Saltwater infinity pool
- Shared fitness center
- Shared tennis courts
- Two golf carts for guest use
- Saltwater oceanfront infinity pool with bar
- Bedroom One: King-size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Two: Two twin-size beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three: King-size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Four: King-size bed, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Five: Two twin-size beds, air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom
- Five en-suite baths (four have indoor/outdoor garden showers)
- One guest bath
- Direct beach access to Jumby Bay Beach
- Private chef
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Please note: The resort is closed from August 29th, 2022 to September 9th, 2022
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 12,800 USD nightly $ 89,600 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 28, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 10,600 USD nightly $ 74,200 USD weekly October 10, 2022 – November 21, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly November 22, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 15,000 USD nightly $ 105,000 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 19, 2022 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 13,500 USD nightly $ 94,500 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Holiday Rates on request 5 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
8 bedroom 8.5 bath Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.