Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
Wrap-around windows provide both plenty of natural light for living areas and incredible views of the enticing terrace and pool area. And for those looking to play a match, the Tennis Center is located nearby.
From the gazebo, there is a wooden path that goes through a small pond for Koi fish with a waterfall in stones. This road connects with the external entrance of the Master bedroom with a king size bed, has a large bathroom that has a Jacuzzi, shower, double sinks in a marble furniture.
There is another master bedroom with a king size bed. The remaining bedrooms with two double beds each have spacious bathrooms with pedestal sinks and bathtubs. One of them was designed for guests who use wheelchairs or have mobility difficulties. This bathroom also has support bars in the shower and special seat in the toilet. One of their beds with wooden backs is really the same as those used in clinics, which can be adjusted to sit in different positions.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort. During Christmas/New Year, one golf cart will be replaced with one mid-sized car
- Wireless Internet access in villa
- Private swimming pool and hot tub
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3 - 5: Two double beds in each, en-suite bathroom
- 5 En-suite bathrooms
- Beach and Beach Club 10 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler services from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
- Use of the Fitness Center
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- La Romana Country Club 7 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 15 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 10 minutes
- Tennis Center 5 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 7 minutes
- Gym and SPA 10 minutes
- Maximum occupancy: 10 adults & 5 children (or) 11 Adults
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 4, 2024 – May 31, 2024 • High Season - March 28-30: 3-night minimum stay required 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 4,129 USD nightly $ 28,903 USD weekly June 1, 2024 – September 30, 2024 • Low Season 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,249 USD nightly $ 15,743 USD weekly October 1, 2024 – December 20, 2024 • Mid-Season 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,129 USD nightly $ 21,903 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Rates are based on 10 guests. For additional guests, add $100 per adult/$26 per child for travel between 12/21/18 - 1/3/19. Add $71 per adult/$26 per child for the rest of the year. Rates are per person/per day.
- Security deposit: $1,500