Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 8,000 sqft.
You enter the property through the tower and on to the four-cornered courtyard atrium - dotted with palm trees and open to the stars. The courtyard is surrounded by open plan relaxation areas, spaces flowing from the living room to the lounge area, from the dining room to a fully equipped kitchen with a granite topped island bar and all GE Profile appliances. The dining area has a huge wood dining table with benches which seats 12.
Limin' da Coconut features four uniquely themed master bedroom suites, one guest bedroom and one bedroom apartment. The suites have European-designed ensuite bathrooms, with granite countertops, polished Jewelstone showers, bidets and, in the Balinese suite, a bathtub. The bedrooms are accessed via walkways and bridges allowing privacy to all.
The villa hugs a quiet corner of Anguilla's coastline and offers privacy as well as stunning and panoramic views. In the spring you can see whales coming through the channel. With striking, modernistic architectural design, cool yet comfortable contemporary interiors, the villa is oasis on our quiet island.
Simple with modern architecture, gorgeous views and a place of serenity best describe this 8000 sq. rental villa. Check out the amazing kaleidoscope of stars from the roof deck on a beautiful clear Caribbean night.
A welcome package is provided for all guests and housekeeping services are available a maximum of 6 days per week or you can request fewer days for more privacy.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Bathrooms: Hair Dryers
- Coffee maker
- Wine Refrigerator
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Swimming pool
- Mexican Suite: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, en-suite with shower, outdoor shower, two sinks and a bidet
- Mediterranean Suite: King bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, en-suite with shower, two sinks and a bidet
- Balinese Suite: King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, en-suite with shower, bathtub, double sink and bidet
- Moroccan Suite: The only suite on the ground floor, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private terrace with ocean view, en-suite with shower, double sink and bidet
- Driftwood Room: Twin beds, two trundle beds, (can convert to a king bed) air conditioning, ceiling fan, ocean view, en-suite with shower, single sink
- One Bedroom: Apartment with sofa bed in the living room
- Hair dryers
- Maid services
- Non smoking
- Bed linens are supplied
- Towels are supplied
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 18, 2021 – December 16, 2021 3 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,750 USD nightly $ 12,250 USD weekly April 18, 2021 – December 16, 2021 4 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 1,875 USD nightly $ 13,125 USD weekly April 18, 2021 – December 16, 2021 6 bedrooms 4 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12% Government Tax and 10% service charge. Tourist tax: adults US$3.00 person/night, children (under 12) are exempted.
- Security deposit: Please add 10% tax plus 10% service charge to all rates. Tourist tax: adults US$3.00 person/night, children (under 12) are exempted