Little Whale Cay
7 bedroom Bahamas villa in Berry Islands
Developed in the 1930s as a private island paradise by Wallace Groves, an early pioneer in the Bahamas, the ninety-three acres Little Whale Cay hosts its guests in three secluded sea-view houses, Little Whale, Peacock, and Flamingo, with a total of seven bedrooms.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 7 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Each house has a flat screen TV with DVD player, a music system and air conditioning.
Little Whale House has two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; a study with Wi-Fi broadband satellite internet connection, telephone facilities and satellite TV; a living room/dining room with large fireplace, a Bose iPod docking system, and DVD player; a bar; a media area; an external fireplace with BBQ; a variety of external dining areas; a kitchen and the chef’s accommodation.
Peacock House has a double bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen and outside terrace. The house also comes with Wi-Fi broadband satellite internet connection, telephone facilities, a Bose iPod docking system, flat screen TV and DVD player.
Flamingo House has three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and one single room with two single beds for children. There is an open plan living area, kitchen and external terrace. The house also comes with a Wi-Fi broadband satellite internet connection, telephone facilities, a Bose iPod docking system, flat screen TV and DVD player.
- BBQ grill
- Bose iPod docking station
- Captiva sailing dinghies
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Infinity pool
- Ocean kayaks
- Outdoor dining
- Private airstrip
- Satellite TV
- Small chapel
- Sunfish sailing dinghies
- Tennis court
- Wi-Fi access
- Staffed Villa
- Little Whale House
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Peacock House
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Flamingo House
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6: 2 Double beds, Shared bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 7: Either two twins or one double, depending on the needs of the group, Shared bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, suitable for children.
- Maid service
- Food and Beverages
- Boat Captain
- Laundry service
- Maintenance technician
- Event fee
- Massage therapy
- Spa treatment
- Motorized water equipment
- Private Island
- 2-minute to Village Store
- 5-minute flight to the Bahamas
- 10 minutes to Airport
- 15-minute flight to Nassau
- 140 mile to Fort Lauderdale
- Maximum 12 adults + 2 children
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villas
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings accepted, however, 14 guest occupancy requirement still applies
- Little Whale Cay may only be rented as an island. The individual cottage may not be let separately by different parties at the same time but can be left unoccupied
- Minimum stay: 5 nights (7 nights over holiday periods)
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 17.5% tax to all rates. $500 per day per child under 15 years old for two additional children.
- Security deposit: 10% of rental fee.