Los Pinos at Casa de Campo Classic Villas Collection
4 bedroom Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
With living areas on the main floor and bedrooms upstairs, this two-story villa is the perfect set-up for sharing good times together while still enjoying individual privacy.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Centrally located on the resort, the pristine shores of Minitas Beach are just minutes away.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed, whirlpool tub, double vanity, and two walk-in closets. There is air-conditioning in all the bedrooms. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a double bed while the third and fourth bedrooms have two double beds each.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
- Bedroom Locks & Keys
- Butler Service
- Cable TV
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Daily Breakfast In Villa
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Electric Juicer
- Extra Pillows
- Fire Extinguishers
- Garden View
- Golf Carts
- Group Classes
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Gated Community
- Sandwich Maker
- Smoke Detectors
- Sound System
- Unlimited Access
- iPod Station
- Private swimming pool
- Three resort pools
- Bedroom One: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom Two: Queen bed and twin bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom Three: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom Four: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom
- Beach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private daily housekeeping and butler services each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing, unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- La Romana Country Club 7 minutes
- Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
- Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
- Golf Course 5 minutes
- Tennis Center 10 minutes
- Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
- Gym and SPA 10 minutes
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child per bedroom
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate June 1, 2023 – September 30, 2023 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 1,819 USD nightly $ 12,733 USD weekly October 1, 2023 – December 20, 2023 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,383 USD nightly $ 16,681 USD weekly December 21, 2023 – January 3, 2024 • Festive Season 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 5,799 USD nightly $ 40,593 USD weekly January 4, 2024 – May 31, 2024 • High Season - March 28-30: 3-night minimum stay required 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 3,749 USD nightly $ 26,243 USD weekly June 1, 2024 – September 30, 2024 • Low Season 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,099 USD nightly $ 14,693 USD weekly October 1, 2024 – December 20, 2024 • Mid-Season 4 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,749 USD nightly $ 19,243 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
- Security deposit: $1,500
Inquire about this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4.5 bath Dominican Republic villa in la Romana
Ideal for kids of all ages, this one-story villa is full of entertainment options including a full-sized billiards table, air-conditioned den, shaded gazebo, and sunny terrace that wraps around the pool and whirlpool tub.