4 bedroom Indonesia villa in Bali
In the heart of Seminyak’s upmarket Oberoi district, close to the beach and Bali’s top restaurants, this four-bedroom private holiday rental villa with its evocative, white-on-white colonial architecture exudes elegance and plantation-style charm.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Framed by four living and sleeping pavilions, a generous pool forms the inviting centrepiece at Villa Lulito. Bamboo and wicker ‘steamer’ chairs, casually draped mosquito nets, brass ceiling fans and white walls ornamented with vintage posters, hark back to an era of exotic travel. And on hand to guarantee a luxury holiday experience is a capable crew of staff, including a private chef, butlers, housekeepers and a villa manager.
- Alfresco dining
- Back-up generator
- Barbecue grill
- Bose Sound System
- Bunk beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite TV
- Staffed Villa
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Wireless internet
- iPod dock
- 14.7m x 7.6m swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, sliding door connecting to the children's room, sliding door onto a large balcony overlooking the pool
- Bedroom 2 (Children's Room): Four custom-built bunk beds, en-suite bathroom, books, games, DVD's, balcony access, option for extra queen-size bed or twin beds
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, rattan trunk
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, rattan trunk
- All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, except in the apartment where the private bathroom is shared. Each bathroom is spacious and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. Three bathrooms have both large showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. They also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. All bathrooms have large walk-in showers, with both rain and wall showers. There are also two separate guest toilets, plus a further bathroom and changing area within the indoor heated pool and spa area.
- Villa manager
- Turndown service
- Chef/cook - all meals
- Masseuse/spa services
- Petitenget Beach - 0.6 miles
- Kuta - 4.9 miles
- Denpasar Airport - 7.4 miles
- Jimbaran Bay - 8.07 miles
- Ubud - 20.5 miles
- Elephant Safari Park - 28 miles
- Villa Lulito is a tropical oasis secreted away at the edge of stylish Seminyak. The villa is within walking distance of fabulous cafes, world-class fine dining, uber-chic nightlife and the beautiful Petitenget Beach with its important beachfront temple and spectacular sunsets. Great shopping is available in all directions, while some of Bali’s best surfing breaks are only a few kilometres away. Those interested in Balinese culture can easily pop up to Ubud on a day trip, and golf lovers can chose from the nearby New Kuta Golf Club and the award-winning Greg Norman designed Nirwana Bali golf course, which overlooks the sacred Tanah Lot sea temple to create one of the golfing worlds most beautiful coastal backdrops.
- Villa Lulito is very well equipped for families. Facilities include: designer bunk room for 4; baby cot; books; DVDs; games and some pool toys.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes. Requests accommodated including special diets.
- In-villa treatments from a comprehensive spa menu can be arranged.
- The villa’s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will arrange for a private car or metered taxi service, at additional cost.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 15.5% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: € 1,000 Pre-collected