Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Please note: If guests wish to quarantine at the villa instead of staying at a hotel prior to 2nd negative COVID-19 tests, there is a mandatory $120 per night monitoring fee.
With 6 bedrooms and 5 ½ bathrooms, this executive villa is set within the mature gardens of the Royal Westmoreland Resort and epitomizes the true essence of style and sophistication.
Styled in chic Caribbean décor, the main house boasts four bedrooms, all with their own luxury en-suite bathrooms. The ground floor houses two bedrooms; the first situated on the left of the foyer featuring a luxury queen-size bed and the second, a queen bedroom opening onto a private patio. There is also a guest powder room and a study suited for work or pleasure. Two king suites occupy the upper level of the property and each offer access to a shared patio overlooking the pool.
Mahogany Drive 7 is one of the few villas to offer a separate two bedroom guest cottage within the grounds. This exclusive guest accommodation features one bedroom with a queen-size bed and one with two twin beds, one master bathroom and a kitchenette with microwave, mini-bar and coffee maker.
The stunning infinity pool is a main feature of the outside area along with a panoramic resort view over the golf course and magnificent outdoor dining and lounge areas complete with BBQ.
Royal Westmoreland Resort
Guests can enjoy access to the world-class amenities of Royal Westmoreland Resort.* Amenities include:
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Clubhouse and Beach Membership at the famous Mullins Beach
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Kids' club
*Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Please contact a villa specialist for more details.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Resort clubhouse
- Tennis court
- Wine chiller
- Wireless internet
- iPod Docking Station
- outdoor shower
- Private swimming pool and communal swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Upper Level - Main Villa): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level - Main Villa): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Lower Level - Main Villa): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Lower Level - Main Villa): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (Guest Cottage): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Cottage): Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom
- Staff Included 6 days per week (Mon - Sat) 8:30AM - 4:00PM
- Cook not included on 3 or 4 bed rentals during the Summer period
- Access to Resort Amenities at US$20 per day
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,350 USD nightly $ 9,450 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly April 16, 2021 – December 15, 2021 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 900 USD nightly $ 6,300 USD weekly December 16, 2021 – January 3, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 6 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 3,500 USD nightly $ 24,500 USD weekly January 4, 2022 – April 15, 2022 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,600 USD nightly $ 11,200 USD weekly January 4, 2022 – April 15, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,100 USD nightly $ 7,700 USD weekly January 4, 2022 – April 15, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,000 USD nightly $ 14,000 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% shared economy tax to all rates. Optional day passes at US$10 per person, per day are required for use of Royal Westmoreland amenities. Children under the age of 16 do not require passes. Payment is collected on-site at guest services. Please note: security monitoring US$120 per day (inc. of tax) will apply
- Security deposit: $2,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath Barbados villa in Alleynes Bay
Gardenia is ideally situated on the ‘platinum’ West Coast of Barbados, less than a 10-minute drive from the historic towns of Holetown and Speightstown. This luxurious beachfront villa is also strategically positioned within minutes of the exclusive golfing communities of Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane.