Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Warm and bright, with a very pleasant garden and pool area, it promises you a great holiday in Provence, in a delicious setting.
The beautifully traditional house was built with noble and authentic materials. It’s design and luxury equipment guarantee comfort and ease. Its contemporary design is punctuated with notes of color and the attractive furniture gives a warm and cheerful feeling. With four double bedrooms and bathrooms, the house accommodates eight guests
Very bright, it opens widely to the outdoors. From the entrance, its façade is clad in stone over which runs a variety of climbers. The large courtyard adds charm and elegance. Located at the rear of the house, the large garden and the magnificent swimming pool area is out of sight, offering absolute privacy.
On the ground entrance, the lobby leads to a living room with sofa, TV and French doors to the garden. A modern kitchen is fully equipped with breakfast table and French door to the terrace. From the living room, there is a bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, basin, and WC, and a second bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with tub, basin, WC.
On the upper floor are two further double bedrooms; both with king size beds, one with a shower and one with a bathtub.
Outside, there is a large courtyard at the entrance to the property. Nicely wooded, revealing the pretty facade all dressed in stones, the ground covered is with fine gravel allowing you to play beautiful games of pétanque.
Located out of sight is the large garden with its magnificently maintained lawn. Its large trees offer generous shade, its shrubs and bushes, scent of Provence and its pretty little stream.
The long and wide terrace facing the garden and the swimming pool benefits from the shaded trees and of a wisteria which runs over the pergola. It has a summer lounge and a dining area.
Adjoining the pool house with WC, the wide stone paved terrace is protected from the blazing rays of the summer sun by a pergola. Daydream under the shade of the pergola or sunbath by the pool…the choice is yours.
The house is walking distance to the village of Paradou and just a four minute drive to the lively village of Maussanne with its shops, bars & restaurants and its Thursday street market. There are many interesting villages nearby such as St. Remy de Provence, the birthplace of the 16th Century astrologer Nostradamus, and just outside the town is the impressive Greco-Roman archaeological site of Glanum. Also nearby is the beautiful retreat where Van Gough painted. Villages such as Les Baux de Provence and Fontvielle and the remote and mysterious wetlands of the Camargue (one of Europe’s most important nature reserves, known especially for its pink flamingos, fighting bulls and wild horses) and all around the scent of rosemary, thyme and lavender.
A short 25 minutes drive north is the beautiful walled city of Avignon - a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the medieval city of Popes, with the largest gothic palace in the world. Pont de Guard – also a World Heritage Site – the incredible triple height aqueduct bridge built by the Romans, which delivered pure water to the Roman baths and fountains at Nîmes to the west, with its impressive Roman arena.
To the south is the city of Arles with its roman arena (holdings 20,000 spectators) and the nearest beach at St. Maries de la Mer (¾ hour’s drive).
The Camargue offers wonderful opportunities to ride, bicycle and walk in this fascinating area. There is also excellent riding, cycling and walking in the Alpilles hills close to St Remy and Les Baux de Provence. Bicycles can be hired in several local villages and there are a number of nearby livery stables.
- Alfresco dining
- Baby equipment
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry room
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet Friendly
- Petanque court
- Pool house
- Satellite TV
- Wine Cellar
- Heated swimming pool - dimensions: 9 x 4.5 m - depth: 1.60 – security- electric cover
- Heading is included April 15 to September 15
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King size bed 180 cm (convertible into 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm) with dressing room, private shower room and WC & with direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): King size bed (convertible into 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm) with private shower room and WC
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): King size bed 180 cm (convertible into 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm) with separate bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): King size bed 180 cm (convertible into 2 single beds 90 x 200 cm) with shower room and WC
- Linen, towels and pool towels are provided
- Household during the stay
- Final cleaning is included
- Additional maid service
- Nearest shops and restaurants 300 meters
- Maussane des Alpilles 3 km
- Les-Baux-des-Provence 5 km
- St Rémy-de-Provence 10 km
- Eygalières 16 km
- Avignon 33 km
- Nimes airport 47 km
- Marseilles airport & Aix-en-Provence (TGV railway station) 80 km
- Tennis in village
- Golf de Baux des Provence 3 km
- Camargue 45 mins
- Pets allowed on request only when booking
- No smoking Villa
- Check in time: 4 pm to 6 pm
- Check out time: before 10 am
- Children welcome
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €2,000