Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This unique destination offers five-star luxury, total privacy, and plush comfort. Mango Hill Greathouse’s expansive views overlooks Christiansted Harbor, Buck Island, an 18-hole golf course and the hazy outlines of St. Thomas, St. John and Virgin Gorda. Mango Hill Greathouse is perfect for a gathering of friends or family. Built in 2006, its classic plantation house design features two-foot thick walls and soaring ceilings. Colorful Cuban art and West Indian antiques combine to create a playful, stylish vibe in this relaxed welcoming setting.
Mango Hill Greathouse is comprised of the Main House and the Guest House. The Main House includes three bedrooms; one with a king-sized bed, one with a queen-sized bed, and another with two twin beds which can be converted to a king-sized bed. The Guest House has one en-suite bedroom with a king-sized bed as well as a living room with bar.
Mango Hill Greathouse offers 2500 square feet of covered verandas, with overhead fans and constant trade winds to keep life cool. Sip a morning coffee on the upper gallery, lounge on a cushioned chaise by the pool, or settle in with a sunset cocktail on a comfy sofa on the covered pool veranda. The occasional shy iguana or grazing fawn may be glimpsed amid the house’s lime, mango and soursop trees and night-blooming jasmine. At night, dine on the covered veranda overlooking the sparkling lights of Christiansted Harbor.
The main floor comprises a gracious front hall, spacious living room, AC dining room (seats 16), powder room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast seating area. Upstairs is a 30-foot long library, three oversized AC en-suite bedrooms (master includes sitting room) and a 75-foot long covered furnished gallery. A charming AC guest house just off the pool area provides the fourth en-suite bedroom with a living/entertainment room and bar.
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill (Gas)
- Ceiling fans
- Computer with printer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- HD TV's
- SONOS stereo system
- Wireless internet
- 40 foot swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Main House): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Main House): Twin size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Main House): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, wet bar, living room, balcony
- Shoys Private Beach is a 10 minute walk, while Mermaid Beach at The Buccaneer Resort is a two minute drive.
- Housekeeping - weekly
- Christiansted - 5 minute drive
- The Buccaneer Resort (beach, restaurants, bar, golf, tennis) - 2 minute drive
- Due to COVID restrictions The Buccaneer Resort does not allow outside guests to use any facilities inside the gate of the resort due to recent governors orders. The beach is available for use. Shoys offers two beaches, watersports activities and rentals, health spa services and sauna, tennis courts, shopping arcade, casual and fine dining, and an 18-hole golf course
- Mango Hill Greathouse offers 2500 square feet of covered verandas.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate September 1, 2021 – November 15, 2021 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 929 USD nightly $ 6,500 USD weekly November 16, 2021 – December 21, 2021 4 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,536 USD nightly $ 10,750 USD weekly December 22, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas / New Year's 4 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,679 USD nightly $ 11,750 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12.5% tax and $350 cleaning fee to all rates
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 6 bath USVI villa in St. John
Located in the exclusive enclave of Point Rendezvous on the south shore of St. John, Island Rider is a fully renovated villa that sits upon the open breezy hillside above Klein Bay with sprawling verandas that overlook the gentle curves of Rendezvous Bay and Ditliff Point.