Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This unique destination offers five-star luxury, total privacy, and plush comfort. Mango Hill Greathouse’s expansive views overlooks Christiansted Harbor, Buck Island, an 18-hole golf course and the hazy outlines of St. Thomas, St. John and Virgin Gorda. Mango Hill Greathouse is perfect for a gathering of friends or family. Built in 2006, its classic plantation house design features two-foot thick walls and soaring ceilings. Colorful Cuban art and West Indian antiques combine to create a playful, stylish vibe in this relaxed welcoming setting.
Mango Hill Greathouse is comprised of the Main House and the Guest House. The Main House includes three bedrooms; one with a king-sized bed, one with a queen-sized bed, and another with two twin beds which can be converted to a king-sized bed. The Guest House has one en-suite bedroom with a king-sized bed as well as a living room with bar.
Mango Hill Greathouse offers 2500 square feet of covered verandas, with overhead fans and constant trade winds to keep life cool. Sip a morning coffee on the upper gallery, lounge on a cushioned chaise by the pool, or settle in with a sunset cocktail on a comfy sofa on the covered pool veranda. The occasional shy iguana or grazing fawn may be glimpsed amid the house’s lime, mango and soursop trees and night-blooming jasmine. At night, dine on the covered veranda overlooking the sparkling lights of Christiansted Harbor.
The main floor comprises a gracious front hall, spacious living room, AC dining room (seats 16), powder room, gourmet kitchen and breakfast seating area. Upstairs is a 30-foot long library, three oversized AC en-suite bedrooms (master includes sitting room) and a 75-foot long covered furnished gallery. A charming AC guest house just off the pool area provides the fourth en-suite bedroom with a living/entertainment room and bar.
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Alfresco dining
- Barbecue grill (Gas)
- Ceiling fans
- Computer with printer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- HD TV's
- SONOS stereo system
- Wireless internet
- 40 foot swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (Main House): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Main House): Twin size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Main House): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, wet bar, living room, balcony
- Shoys Private Beach is a 10 minute walk, while Mermaid Beach at The Buccaneer Resort is a two minute drive.
- Housekeeping - weekly
- Christiansted - 5 minute drive
- The Buccaneer Resort (beach, restaurants, bar, golf, tennis) - 2 minute drive
- Due to COVID restrictions The Buccaneer Resort does not allow outside guests to use any facilities inside the gate of the resort due to recent governors orders. The beach is available for use. Shoys offers two beaches, watersports activities and rentals, health spa services and sauna, tennis courts, shopping arcade, casual and fine dining, and an 18-hole golf course
- Mango Hill Greathouse offers 2500 square feet of covered verandas.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 12.5% tax and $350 cleaning fee to all rates
- Security deposit: $1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
5 bedroom 5.5 bath USVI villa in St. Thomas
Located on a ridge 300 ft. above town Outrigger Villa affords views of the mesmerizing Charlotte Amalie harbor with cruise ships on the Caribbean Sea, yachts, marine ports, downtown and the neighboring Water & Hassel islands' vistas.
4 bedroom 4.5 bath USVI villa in St. John
Besides the amazing 2B Peter Bay Beach Villa being just steps above a sandy clear water North Shore beach within the stunning Virgin Islands National Park, this home boasts 4 master bedroom suites, a pool and a hot tub built and designed at the highest quality letting in the big multi blue views that could rival any global destination.