Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
The 9,500-square-foot Marcus Aurelius Villa, also known as the Spanish Villa, features three bedrooms and over-the-top amenities sure to be bragged about on Instagram, including an exotic fish tank, a double-sided fireplace, a grand piano, a billiard room and a media room with theater-style seating and massage chairs. On the terrace, guests can relax with their own whirlpool spa and fire pit. Live like an emperor in this Caesars Palace villa and you’ll also enjoy a private elevator and complimentary round-trip airport limo service.
- Unique features: private elevator, exotic fish tank, Grand piano, double-sided fireplace
- Billiard and bar features custom carved walnut Adler pool table
- Master suite features custom 8’ x 8’ by bed, marble bathroom with over-sized marble tub
- Terrace features whirlpool spa and fire pit
- 24-hour butler service
- Dining Room with upholstered walls, custom 9’ diameter walnut table that seats 10, hand embroidered and appliquéd leather dining chairs. Custom carved imported marble double sided fireplace. Custom Fortuny ceiling lighting fixture
- Private Elevator
- Media Room – Wood and inset suede walls, custom curved sofa, custom millwork and inset flat panel television, OSIM massage chairs
- Terrace – Spa Tub, Fire pit, seating and dining area with gas lantern and wall sconces
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Caesars Palace brings you all the excitement of a Las Vegas casino in an ancient Roman setting. Caesars Palace received the Forbes 4 Star Award in 2018 and the Trip Advisor’s 2018 Certificate of Excellence. From the moment you walk through the doors of Caesars Palace, you’ll understand why this iconic Las Vegas hotel sets the standard for opulent details, impeccable service and lavish Las Vegas accommodations.
Caesars Palace brings you all the excitement of a Las Vegas casino in an ancient Roman setting. Enjoy your lavish surroundings while playing your favorite slots and table games—including blackjack and poker—or take your chances at the race and sports book. Whether you’re looking to win big or simply in it for the experience, Caesars Place always offers something fun to play.
Raising the bar in both luxury and entertainment, Caesars Palace is the premier destination for Las Vegas headliners and events. Caesars Palace Concert Venue, the Colosseum was ranked by Billboard Magazine in 2018 as the #1 venue worldwide in its category – for the 13th time. The Colosseum is just finishing up a multi-million dollar renovation and is slated to reopen on September 1, 2019.
From celebrity-owned concepts and a world-class buffet to upscale dining and casual fare, Caesars Palace offers the finest restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip.
Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen - The world's first Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen restaurant is turning up the heat at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Drawing inspiration from the global hit reality television show starring world-renowned Chef Gordon Ramsay, guests will feel like they are on the studio set.
Pronto by Giada - Celebrated chef, author and television personality, Giada De Laurentiis presents Pronto by Giada at Caesars Palace. Pronto offers guests De Laurentiis’ signature Italian fare with California influences but in a fast, casual format. Don't miss Giada's newest offering, weekend brunch.The Bacchanal Buffet - Featuring hundreds of items prepared by a team of master chefs in nine globally-inspired open kitchens
Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace - It has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment
Mesa Grill Southwestern Cuisine - Brought to Caesars Palace by celebrity chef Bobby Flay, Mesa Grill Southwestern Restaurant features bold flavors and specialty margaritas
Beijing Noodle No. 9 - Offers Northern Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual atmosphere
Whether you bow before the gods of the sun or the water, a pool day at Caesars Palace is a royal treat. With all the Roman architecture and pools, you’ll feel like you’re in the heart of Italy. The seven Garden of the Gods pools offer a distinct experience for sun loungers and those who would prefer to make a splash. There’s a pool for every mood. If you desire poolside luxury, cabanas come equipped with cold refreshments and a fresh fruit plate.
When you stay at Caesars Palace, you’re never far from extraordinary golf. Rio Secco Golf Club and Cascata, both located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, stand a cut above as two of the absolute best golf experiences in the Southwest. And if your game needs a tune-up, the No. 1-ranked golf instructor in the world makes his home at Rio Secco.
Known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants and attractions. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Vanderpump Coctail Garden - Bringing a taste of Los Angeles to Las Vegas, the cocktail garden will take a page from Vanderpump’s highly successful restaurants and lounges, Villa Blanca, SUR, Pump and Tom Tom.
Omnia Nightclub - OMNIA’s immersive and transcendent aura captivates with a lavishly designed space, intricate beauty and plush finishes. The venue features both indoor and outdoor experiences, including a nature-inspired landscape overlooking scenic views of the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Vista Cocktail Lounge - A mixology program of uniquely crafted cocktails combines with a display of ever-changing panoramic LED "views" at upscale VISTA Cocktail Lounge.
Behind the doors at Qua Baths & Spa, an elevated spa experience like no other awaits you. Caesars Palace’s renowned sanctuary garnered numerous awards since its 2007 opening. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing, the experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
Envelop yourself in Qua’s sprawling, 50,000-square-foot spa grounds that include a Laconium Room. Three Roman baths use the ancient healing powers of water, while the snowing Arctic Ice Room is the only one of its kind in the world.
Playing off its water motif, cooling blue tones, slate and stone set the mood as you explore Qua’s many amenities or retreat to a chair in the Tea Room.
- Billiard room
- Fire pit
- Grand Piano
- Media room
- Whirlpool Spa Bath
- Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)
- Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace: 7 Communal pools (note: daybeds and cabanas can be reserved in advance at extra cost)
- Private spa
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite with wood and leather inset paneled walls, custom 8 foot bed with Anichini Linens. Sitting area, dressing room, walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3: Double queen and king guest bedrooms
- Master Bath with wood and marble wainscot paneling book matched imported marble wall at tub and shower marble mosaic floor. His and Her separate water closets
- Guest bathrooms feature all marble floors, showers and tub surrounded with inlaid marble mosaic patterns. Double vanity sinks
- Powder Room – Anigre recessed paneled wood walls, solid hand carved Crema Marfil marble stone sink imported from Italy, Marble patterned floor with inlaid tiger eye, semi precious stone from South Africa, sit down vanity and separate water closet
- 24-hour butler service
- Complimentary round-trip airport limo service
- Complimentary resort fees
- 24 Hour room service
- In-room massage available
- Approximately 15 minutes to the airport
- About 2 and a half hours to the Grand Canyon
- About 1 hour to the Hoover Dam
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2022 • Rates start from $35,000 per night and may vary based on availability and food & beverage 3 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Pricing is based on midweek arrival Monday to Thursday and not available on weekend stays or holidays. Pricing is also dependent on availability - Call for current pricing. Please add 13.38% tax to all rates Resort fees: $45 per night plus tax Parking is an additional cost
- Security deposit: A credit card is required at check-in for incidental charges