6 bedroom US Virgin Islands villa in St. John
'Mare Blu' is a fabulous, six-bedroom villa on St. John's exclusive Rendezvous Bay. This exceptional villa overlooks the beautiful south shore and is just minutes from Cruz Bay and the National Park beaches.Inquire About This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Exciting color, a great floor plan, superb design, lighting, and finishes distinguish this spectacular new villa overlooking Rendezvous Bay! 'Mare Blu' is considered to be one of St. John's most luxurious and stylish super-villas. Built in four spacious pavilions linked together by generous outdoor living spaces, the sparkling pool and tropical gardens, 'Mare Blu' offers full air-conditioning throughout the villa. Six large bedroom/bath suites, a stunning indoor gourmet kitchen flanked by an outdoor kitchen dining and sitting area, and a beautifully-decorated great room are just a start at 'Mare Blu.'
On the property's main level is the main pavilion offering the air-conditioned great room, a large covered and shady patio for outdoor living, a gourmet kitchen, and right outside through sliding, screened pocket doors, an outdoor kitchen and al fresco dining area with a convenient screened pass-through from the kitchen. The handsome great room features a lofted cypress ceiling, a large plasma TV with cable and DVD player plus lots of DVD movies and games for everyone, a card or game table, and two sitting areas. A powder room is right around the corner, clad in travertine marble from top to bottom. Adjoining is the wonderful gourmet kitchen and pantry, masterful in its razzle-dazzle color scheme—a sleek, glass-tiled accent wall behind the gas cook top, skylights, custom cabinetry of exotic African makori burl wood and stainless steel, and great selections of dinnerware, glassware and chef tools for your dining pleasures. The kitchen offers an island with prep sink, two dishwashers, a microwave/convection oven, a standard oven, a large three-door refrigerator and a small desk to the side. Sliding pocket doors lead from the kitchen to the villa's second kitchen just outside, which boasts a stainless steel professional gas grill, a second oven and an ice maker. Outside on this large L-shaped covered patio is an al fresco dining area flanked by lots of cushioned seating for cocktails and conversation. This shady pavilion flows into a large open sun deck furnished with chaise lounges at pool's edge; the villa's outdoor furniture is designer Dedon, first class and comfortable all the way.
The sun deck continues to the pool's covered loggia, a shaded poolside lounge area where more cushioned seating, a 48-inch TV with cable, DVD player and movies, refrigerated drawers to keep your drinks and snacks cold while you swim and tan, a closet with pool floats, and a cheerful glass-tiled powder room are located. The laundry room is also off the pool loggia, where a supply of fluffy beach towels is handy. A striking stainless steel palm sculpture sits across the pool. Beyond the loggia is the two-level bedroom pavilion, where four roomy and air-conditioned bedroom/bath suites await. On the pool level are two suites: the two-twin (or 1 king) Indigo Suite and the Orange Suite with its king sleigh bed and an exotic al fresco shower. On the garden level below are the queen Yellow Suite, and the Pink Suite with two twin beds (which can also be made up into a king bed with your advance request). Glass sliding doors open from both the Orange Suite and the Yellow Suite to screened porches where you can read and watch the blue colors of the Caribbean Sea with your sweetheart, with privacy provided by etched glass panels depicting a fantasy of undersea life. All four bathrooms feature double vanities, and all are completely tiled in handsome gray granite from floor to ceiling; the Pink Suite's bathroom also offers a bathtub, and the Yellow Suite features a semi-al fresco shower. Outside this pavilion are stepping stones through a ribbon of green lawn which take you past flowers and palm trees to the Ginger Suite, a very secluded bedroom/bath suite tucked under the great room's pavilion. This air-conditioned hideaway offers a four-poster king bed draped with netting, a gray granite en-suite bath with a double vanity and shower - and just outside is a private patio for sitting and admiring the ocean view. Mare Blu's sixth bedroom/bath suite, the Blue Suite, is located in the third pavilion, above the main pavilion in its own private realm overlooking the sea vista. This air-conditioned queen suite has its own mini-fridge, coffeemaker and a balcony just outside sliding glass doors.This fantastic, well-equipped property makes the most of its locale, with every room overlooking Rendezvous Bay, and features exciting Caribbean color, sophisticated design, in the aluminum gates, top-of-the-line fixtures and finishes, luxury hypoallergenic bedding, and the best of everything for your vacation pleasures. Privacy is well maintained at Mare Blu by tall tree lines and tropical landscaping. Just a short drive to Cruz Bay and to the famous National Park beaches beyond, Mare Blu is well-located and offers plenty of space for everyone to relax and enjoy. Book early to get the dates you want at this just-completed five-star villa...magnificent in every way!
- 52-inch cable TV with DVD player in pool area
- Adjoining outside kitchen
- Answering machine
- Cable TV
- DVD players (in great room + in pool loggia)
- Eight cable TVs
- Electronic gate into property
- Full air-conditioning throughout villa
- Large DVD movie collection
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor shower for after-beach use
- Pack 'n' Play crib/playpen
- Pool loggia has refrigerated drawers for cold drinks and snacks
- Pool toys and floats
- UV water purification system
- WiFi for your laptop
- iPod docking stations
- Infinity-edge, 12 feet x 48 feet x 5 feet deep (no chlorine, no-salt system)
- Adjoining covered pool loggia with 48-inch cable TV, refrigerated drawers and powder room
- Bedroom Pavilion, pool level: Two kings (OR one king and two twins, your choice)
- Garden Level: One queen and two twins (OR one king, your choice with advance notice)
- Ginger Suite: One king
- Upper Pavilion's Blue Suite: One queen
- Beds, bedding and pillows are all hypoallergenic
- All suites have double vanities and large granite showers. Bedroom pavilion's Orange Suite has al fresco shower and Indigo Suite has bathtub. Yellow Suite has semi-al fresco shower. Two powder rooms (off great room and pool loggia).
- Your choice of beautiful white-sand National Park beaches are less than a 15-minute drive away
- Children are welcome (please note: if your group has more than two children under 6 years old, we must get special permission from the villa owner prior to your booking more than two small children - please ask us to do so!)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Square Footage: Interior: 6000 + exterior: 4000 = TOTAL: 10,000 square feet
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Rates for St. John villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
- Security deposit: $1,500