Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Kids Welcome
- Golf available
There is a gazebo comfortably equipped, to rest and be pampering with the fresh airy. The interior distribution offers so many areas to share in any occasion; lovely details have been selected, creating an elegant and pleasant atmosphere. Each bedroom is individually decorated with fine linens and curtains, air conditioning, Television, ceiling fan, wardrobe and private bathrooms. And to complete the features of this villa, it is located a few minutes away from Minitas Beach.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up. Click here for details.
- DVD player
- 42” flat screen TV in family room
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- BlueRay player
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Children Welcome
- Clock Radios: Some
- Fitness center (community)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Golf Available
- Golf course (community)
- Hair dryers
- In-room telephones with voicemail/wake up calls
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Outdoor Dining Terrace
- Security Safe in each bedroom
- Sound system
- Sports complex (community)
- Tennis courts (community)
- Three 4-passenger golf carts for transportation within the resort during stay. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with one mid-size car
- Washer and dryer
- Wireless internet
- iPod docking system
- Large private pool and heated Jacuzzi
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double beds, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, en-suite bathroom
- Just a few minutes from Minitas Beach
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler services from 7:00 am to 6:300 pm each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking
- One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
- Use of the fitness center and group classes
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
- Sorry, no pets
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 1, 2021 – December 20, 2021 5 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 2,249 USD nightly $ 15,743 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change. Rates are based on 10 guests. For additional guests, add $100 per adult/$26 per child for travel during Christmas/ New Year's. Add $75 per adult/$26 per child for the rest of the year. Rates are per person/per day.
- Security deposit: $1,500