Show More Show Less
- 12 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
From the coastal road, there are 82 steps up to the entrance gate. From here, an additional 70 steps up connect you to the villa. Built on four floors, Villa Marina was conceived to give the sense of elegance and luxury. Its interiors feature soaring, vaulted painted ceilings, and stark white walls next to wide windows, thanks to which the rooms are transformed into luminous and airy spaces, with the outside views becoming the rooms’ focal point.. Classic arches and columns exude sophistication, and the colorful majolica ceramic tiles on the floor give the rooms even more interest. This villa, quite unique in the area for the space it offers and the number of bedrooms it hosts, is the perfect coastal escape from the urban and busy life!
Due to its location, Villa Marina is not suitable for people with walking difficulties. Perfect for active guests who want to enjoy Amalfi without using the car. Villa Marina’s design combines the elegant feel of the classic furniture and finishing of the interiors with the laid-back coastal atmosphere of the exteriors, to create a relaxing and soothing effect.
Generous open living room featuring several white- and traditional-prints sitting areas, and classic furniture mixed with more contemporary pieces, creating a pleasant decor dominated by the painted barrel vaults. Spacious dining room that can accommodate 24 people. Finally, on this floor, a fully-equipped kitchen, with its elegant custom-made built-in cabinets, is spacious enough to cook for large parties. This floor opens up through doors to the large terrace and lawn area.
The greatest space of this property is its massive terrace facing the sea and the newly constructed pool. Several sitting and lounging areas are available, including a covered patio with generous dining table and wood-burning oven. Manicured garden and lemon terraces surround the property. There is also a private in-ground swimming pool.
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue and pizza oven
- DVD and CD player
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet access in the living room
- Wood-burning oven
- outdoor shower
- Private in-ground swimming pool
- Pool is open from May 13 - October 28
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level): 20 steps lead to a queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and wall-mounted shower. Private terrace with sea view
- Bedrooms 2 - 6 (Level 1): 5 Queen bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 7 & 8 (Level 1): 2 Suites, each en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 (Level 2): Suite with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 10 (Level 2): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 11 & 12 (Level 3): 2 Queen bedrooms (smaller than the others), each with en-suite bathroom, opening onto a private terrace
- Levels are connected by an internal staircase
- All bedrooms have spectacular sea views and are equipped with air conditioning/heating units, flat-screen satellite TV, safe, mini fridge, en suite bathroom, cable internet access, and hairdryer.
- Final cleaning
- Morning housekeeping service (Mon - Fri)
- Midweek change of linen (Wed)
- Weekly pool and garden maintenance service
- Extra housekeeping service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Cook service depending on availability
- Cost of food and beverage
- Grocery delivery
- Porter service
- Amalfi - 5 minutes
- Sorrento - 45 minutes
- Positano - 25 minutes
- Naples - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
- Telephone not available
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
- Guests can share the facilities, including the a parking space for two cars at the adjacent hotel
- Sorry, no pets
- Children under 6 must have parents’ supervision
- Check-in: between 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Tourist tax: €1.50 per person/per night, to be paid locally, upon arrival, in cash Sunday and late arrival fee of €50 between 8 pm and 10 pm – No arrivals accepted after 10 pm
- Security deposit: €1,000 due upon arrival in cash. No other forms of payment will be accepted.