Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Guests have use of the community’s private beach and bay access, boat dock, gated pool, and boardwalk. Ideal for large families or groups, Marisol can accommodate 12 guests in its three levels and is equipped with an elevator.
The expansive open plan living area is perfect for gathering together. Stylishly decorated in beach inspired décor, the living room features a cozy sectional sofa, 2 armchairs, and a wall-mounted flat screen TV, as well as access to a balcony with outdoor furniture, gas grill, and amazing views. The modern kitchen comes replete with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances—including a wine cooler—and is very well-equipped for the cooks in your group. Meals can be enjoyed at the breakfast bar with seating for three, or at the 12-seat dining table off the kitchen. At the end of the day, guests can get some rest in one of five well-appointed bedrooms.
Marisol can accommodate three to four vehicles maximum in the driveway, and there is space to store a boat underneath the house.
*We’re sorry, but this home does not accommodate pets.
Your reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way!
- Cable or Satellite TV
- Close to the Beach
- Coffee maker
- Decked area with outdoor furniture
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gas Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Parking Facilities On-Site
- Suitable for Snowbird Rentals
- View of Boardwalk and Ocean
- Community pool
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with King bed, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, flat screen TV, and access to a private balcony with outdoor seating and lovely water views
- Bedroom 2: Master suite with King bed, en-suite bath with stand-alone shower, flat-screen TV, private balcony access with outdoor seating, and beach views
- Bedroom 3: Full bunk bed with trundle that can sleep a total of 6, flat screen TV, and a bathroom with a shower-over-tub
- Bedroom 4: Two twin beds, flat screen TV, and a shared bath (shared with bunk bedroom)
- Bedroom 5: Queen sized bed, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with a shower over tub, and a balcony with outdoor furniture
- Access to community's private beach
- Sorry, no pets
- Marisol can accommodate 3-4 vehicles maximum in the driveway, and there is space to store a boat underneath the house
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate November 26, 2022 – December 16, 2022 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 301 USD nightly $ 2,108 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 30, 2022 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 336 USD nightly $ 2,349 USD weekly December 31, 2022 – December 31, 2022 5 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 301 USD nightly $ 2,108 USD weekly January 1, 2023 – January 30, 2023 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 298 USD nightly $ 2,084 USD weekly January 31, 2023 – February 24, 2023 5 bedrooms 3 nights minimum stay $ 331 USD nightly $ 2,318 USD weekly February 25, 2023 – March 3, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 442 USD nightly $ 3,096 USD weekly March 4, 2023 – April 7, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 664 USD nightly $ 4,651 USD weekly April 8, 2023 – April 28, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 331 USD nightly $ 2,318 USD weekly April 29, 2023 – April 29, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 517 USD nightly $ 3,617 USD weekly April 30, 2023 – May 6, 2023 5 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 403 USD nightly $ 2,823 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Cleaning and Services Fee: $650 plus tax Booking Fee: $25 per day plus tax Lodging Tax: 12%
- Security deposit: Property Protection Fee: $50 plus tax