Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
It offers a total of six bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to twelve guests.
Although the property is located just ten minutes by car from Mykonos main town, there is serenity, privacy and stunning scenery.
The villa’s minimal interior design fulfills guests’ need for relaxation. The bright living room, the fully equipped open-plan kitchen and the dining area have direct access to the exterior lounge areas and pool. A second cozy living room and another open plan kitchen are located at the guest house, at a lower ground floor.
The villa is surrounded by rocky hills and the rich Mediterranean herbs, embracing the true spirit of the summer life. An elegant infinity pool accompanied by very spacious terraces with comfortable summer furniture, allows guests to enjoy the Greek sun while pergolas provide refreshing shade.
Villa Marpesia invites you to explore its magnificent scenery and enjoy your summer vacation in Greece.
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor dining area
- Parking area for 5 cars
- Wireless internet
- Private infinity pool
- Bedroom 1 (Pool Level): Bedroom, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Master bedroom, en suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3-4 (Lower Level): 2 Double bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms
- Bedrooms 5-6 (Lower Level): 2 Bedrooms (1 double & 1 twin), sharing bathroom
- From Beach:10-15 min drive
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- From town: 10 min. drive
- From airport: 5 min drive
- From port:10 min drive
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate May 21, 2022 – May 28, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,165 USD nightly $ 8,143 USD weekly May 28, 2022 – June 4, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,380 USD nightly $ 9,660 USD weekly June 4, 2022 – June 11, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,670 USD nightly $ 11,683 USD weekly June 11, 2022 – June 25, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,201 USD nightly $ 15,401 USD weekly June 25, 2022 – July 2, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,385 USD nightly $ 16,691 USD weekly July 2, 2022 – July 16, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,491 USD nightly $ 24,428 USD weekly July 16, 2022 – July 23, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,567 USD nightly $ 24,959 USD weekly July 23, 2022 – August 20, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,667 USD nightly $ 25,668 USD weekly August 20, 2022 – August 27, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,516 USD nightly $ 24,606 USD weekly August 27, 2022 – September 3, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 3,122 USD nightly $ 21,850 USD weekly September 3, 2022 – September 10, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,201 USD nightly $ 15,401 USD weekly September 10, 2022 – September 17, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,125 USD nightly $ 14,870 USD weekly September 17, 2022 – October 1, 2022 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,670 USD nightly $ 11,683 USD weekly
- Security deposit: €2,000 Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
This sophisticated and chic private property is nested in a slightly elevated position with a view that stretches out towards the white houses of Mykonos Town, a view of many palettes and faces so to speak given that one can marvel at the blue waters of the Aegean during the day, the colourful sunsets over Rhenia and Delos at dusk and the town lit up at night, ready for action.