Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Mas Molleges is a magnificent eighteenth-century Provencal Mas farmhouse, entirely restored, in the heart of 10 hectares, including one hectare of landscaped garden with private swimming pool.
The Mas exhumes a genuine spirit of a Provence with its interior decorated with great detail and charm. This exceptional Provencal Mas offers different reception areas and privacy.
On the ground floor through its bold concept, the professional fully equipped kitchen and dining room (80 m²) draws aesthetes’ attention and shows that modernity is perfectly in tune in Provence. Near the fireplace, clad with a high slate mantelpiece, a very graphic staircase delineates a lovely curve in the prevailing geometry. It leads to a mezzanine that houses storage units under the sloping stairs.
Beyond the broad counter that separates the kitchen from the dining room section, two huge tables, vouching for conviviality, facing a magnificent sideboard are lit on each side by large picture windows open onto the garden and swimming pool.
The cozy comfort and the atmosphere that emanates from the big living area transport you to the mountains. Walls clad in aged boards, & stonewall, deep and broad sofas face the fireplace and a ladder leads up to the mezzanine/library.
There are three en-suite double bedrooms (direct access to the garden) and a master bedroom with its private staircase (1/2 floor) with its en-suite bathroom (bath and shower), and separate water closet.
On the upper floor there are two further double bedrooms with a separate shared shower room and separate water closet and one further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
There is a loft upstairs a double bed (140 cm bed), a shower room (open space), and downstairs a separate water closet. This room is convenient for a nanny or staff. The entrance is from the garden only.
Outside, are 17 hectares of meadow and 1 hectare of landscaped park, planted with mature trees, of Florentine cypress, olive trees and many other plants. A swimming pool, and a private tennis court and along the house a large terrace shaded by a hundred-year-old plane trees which on sunny days, a large comfy lounge is set up, under their generous shade facing the clear view of the whole estate.
The expanse of green lawn that carpets the side that the kitchen opens out onto is embellished with an unexpected vivid-colored sculpture with the most striking effect.
Bathed in the early morning sunlight, the terrace under a pergola, within reach of the kitchen/dining room is ideal for breakfasts and meals.
Connected to the Provence farmhouse by a plant hedge, the swimming pool area is located with pool with large sundeck area, a gray tinted wooden poolside house, and an area onto which lined-up sun-beds & mattresses enable you to laze languidly with delight in the mind-blowing natural scenery. In the pool house there is a TV room with bar area with fridge and coffee machine, shower room and a guest water closet.
Small ever green plains offering a wide panorama, grove of fruit trees, poppies and country flowers which grow on the edge of the road, a pure blue sky with, of course, the Alpilles in the background... in short, you will arrive at the village still stunned by these sublime landscapes worthy of the most beautiful postcards.
Once in Mollèges, you will discover a village full of charm and character, narrow little streets intersecting alongside the old houses, old wooden doors, flowery windows, shutters with colors faded by the sun. Its location is strategic and makes of this beautiful and peaceful Provence village, an ideal place to discover the region.
From here, St Remy-de-Provence only a few minutes drive away is a lively charming classical little town capital of the Alpilles. It has all the amenities, boulangeries, little boutiques, quaint pavement cafes and excellent restaurants. On its winding cobbled lanes you will discover the small squares, historic buildings, churches and museums and on Wednesday the colorful weekly market will offer the opportunity to discover local products and handicrafts which is a must see.
The landscape in this region is particularly picturesque, encompassing rolling hills dotted with quaint hilltop villages and countless hiking trails, extensive sunflower fields, olive groves. This region is steep with history with plenty of sites to visit such as Les Baux de Provence is considered 'one of the most beautiful villages in France, Avignon, Arles, Nîmes and Uzès and the are other towns you can easily visit in a day, and at only 45 minute drive and to the east is the Luberon region and further south, Camargue’s unique wetland populated by pink flamingos and wild horses.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Al fresco dining
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Garden furniture
- Gas stove
- High-speed internet access
- Iron & ironing board
- Large flat-screen TV
- Microwave oven
- Petanque court
- Pool house
- Private Parking
- Satellite channels
- Stereo system
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Washing machine
- Swimming pool 15 m x 5 m, depth 0.80 m to 2.5 m, Roman staircase 3 steps, secured with an alarm
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Master bedroom with its private stairs (1/2 floor), en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Master bedroom with king size bed (180 x 200), en-suite bathroom, WC, direct access to garden
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with queen size bed (160 cm), en-suite with bathroom, WC, direct access to garden
- Bedroom 4 (Ground Floor): Double bedroom with queen size bed (160 cm), en-suite with bathroom, WC, direct access to garden
- Bedroom 5 (Ground Floor): Loft with upstairs, a double bed (140 cm), shower room (open space) and downstairs separate WC. Convenient for a nanny or staff. Entrance from the garden only
- Bedroom 6 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen size bed (160 cm), shared shower room with, separate WC
- Bedroom 7 (First Floor): Double bedroom with queen size bed (160 cm), shared shower room with, separate WC
- Bedroom 8 (First Floor): Double bedroom queen size bed (160 cm) en-suite with bathroom, WC
- Household linen and pool towels are supplied
- House cleaning included: 15 Hours of cleaning per week
- End of stay cleaning
- Maintenance of the estate and the swimming pool is assured by the staff
- Extra Cleaning on request
- St Rémy-de-Provence 11 km
- Gordes 28 km
- L’Isle sur La Sorgue 19 km
- Bonnieux 35 km
- Avignon 23 km
- Avignon TGV 22 km
- Airport Avignon Caumont 14 km
- Arles 35 km
- Nîmes 67 km
- Aix-en-Provence 63 km
- Marseilles/Marignane airport 61 km
- Pets are allowed on request only
- There is a pond on the property so care must be taken by parents for their children
- Caretakers live on the property at the entrance, parking area, they are very discreet
- Personal means of transport advised
- No smoking Villa
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €10,000 Pre-collected