Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Superbly located at the exclusive Mauna Lani Terrace, this newly decorated 2 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom upgraded unit has a large outdoor lanai for perfect sunset dinners. Elegantly decorated, the living room features beautiful Balinese furnishings and a TV, DVD, VCR and CD player for your entertainment. The redone kitchen features gorgeous granite countertops with a large dining room table off to the side to enjoy family dinners. Right outside past the glass sliding doors is a spacious lanai with plenty of seating for the family to enjoy the expansive ocean and lagoon views. The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature king size beds and TVs. Both bedrooms include their own private full bathrooms and attached lanai area with ocean and garden views.
The Mauna Lani Terrace Association will be renovating the amenity complex and pool area beginning April 15, 2020, for approximately 6 months. During the closure, guests of the Mauna Lani Terrace will be granted complimentary access to the Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center. The Sports & Fitness Center is located a short walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace where guests will have use of the fitness center and lap pool. Please keep in mind that the pool is for lap swimming only and tennis, fitness and yoga classes will be subject to a fee. During certain phases of the project construction noise may be audible from residences at the Mauna Lani Terrace. There will be at least one BBQ station on the Terrace property for guests to use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* HI ID #TA-109-994-5984-01/STVR-19-371266
- Ceiling fans
- Central Air Conditioning
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues; a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Iron & ironing board
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Communal pool
- Bedroom 1: King bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, attached lanai area
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, attached lanai area
- Hair dryer
- South Kohala Management office is located on site, open 7 days a week from 9 am - 5 pm and 24-hour property-related emergency assistance.
- Located on the second floor (stairs)
- Non-smoking unit and lanai
- Guests have access to the Mauna Lani Resort amenities:
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room. The fitness center is available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes — such as Zumba, spinning and yoga — are also available for a small, per-class fee.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (three lighted courts). Court fees apply and are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 6, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm. Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. $250 Cleaning Fee $95 Administrative Fee
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
2 bedroom 2.5 bath Hawaii villa in The Big Island
This two-bedroom private home at the Mauna Kea Beach Resort has just completed an extensive renovation and is now available to book for your next vacation. Fairways South # 25 boasts modern amenities, a large, private pool, and breathtaking panoramic views of one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii.