Show More Show Less
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
With a great location on the property families will enjoy being close to the beach and the pool. The covered lanai has a nice seating area and wet bar to enjoy the nice warm breezes and sunset dinners. The living room features carpet flooring, comfortable furnishings and a large entertainment center with TV, DVD/CD players and stereo system.
The kitchen has newly revamped granite counter tops and a dining area off to the side. Just off the living room is the master bedroom which has a king bed, television, private master bath with separate shower and tub and an attached lanai. The second bedroom located by the entryway has two twin beds (which may be converted into a king upon request at booking) and a television as well. It also features a private bathroom with a large shower and a lanai with garden and mountain views.
* HI ID #TA-197-624-0128-01/STVR-19-351354
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Har dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Wet bay
- Wireless internet
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, TV, lanai
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds (can be combined for king size), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, lanai, garden and mountain view
- Guests have access to the Mauna Lani Resort amenities.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022 • Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote. 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates. Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022. Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax. $275 Departure Cleaning Fee plus tax Administration Fee of $95 Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization