Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
This large apartment is located in a world class luxury building Downtown. This 900 square foot apartment is among the largest one bedroom apartments that this amazing building has to offer.
Amazing helicopter views look down at Times Square with west facing views to the Hudson river. Soaring 60 stories high, this magnificent building offers mesmerizing views of the Manhattan Skyline through a series of floor to ceiling windows which enhance the light, space, and view from your room.
This unit offer stunning wood floors, custom Poliform kitchens with Miele appliances, a subzero refrigerator and stone countertops. One full and one half beautiful bathrooms featuring soaking tubs, marble floors and walls as well as stunning fixtures throughout.
Guests will enjoy an array of exclusive amenities, including a private leisure lounge with a beautiful roof top and fitness center. Staying here is truly a dream of luxury at its best!
- Formal dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron/ironing board
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, television
- Housekeeper (included in rentals for less than 7 days)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Housekeeping (7 nights or more require additional housekeeping at additional cost
- 0.2 select unit Empire State Building
- 0.6 select unit Time Square
- 1.2 select unit Central Park
- 6.5 select unit Statue of Liberty
- 8.8 miles to LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- 16.1 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Non-smoking villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Children welcome
- Check in time is after 4.00 pm
- Check out time is before 10.00 am
- Late check out is available only depending on availability and only after a confirmation in writing
- Bookings require 30 day minimum advance notice
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14.75% tax to all rates. For stays longer than 28 days, electricity is charged as per meter reading.
- Security deposit: $1,500.