5 bedroom Greece villa in Mykonos
The freshly inaugurated Villa Mirella, is a private property in the area above Lia beach, on the southeastern side of Mykonos, an area well known for a cozy atmosphere and a family-friendly environment, conveniently tucked-away from the lively Mykonian night-life.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
The villa enjoys a panoramic view over the bays of Lia and Kalafatis, enjoyable from all the bedrooms as well as the ample terrace with its private infinity pool. The outdoor area offers various spots for relaxation while the uninterrupted Aegean Sea views create a tranquil ambience.
The interior design follows simple and white expressions while the choice of colors, furniture and fabrics is in line with the Mykonian lifestyle. The living areas are spacious and enjoy blue views. The exterior is the main gathering area for drinks and dining. Luxury villa Mirella is a beyond spaces villa to celebrate Mykonos while still preserving privacy and space.
- Living room with dining area
- Guest WC
- Laundry room
- 2 Double bedrooms en-suite bathroom
- Master bedroom en-suite bathroom
- Living room
- Double Bedroom en-suite bathroom ground level
- Double Bedroom en-suite bathroom upper level
- Separate Staff Studio with a double bedroom and bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Sitting areas
- Dining areas
- BBQ and traditional oven
- 3G Mobile Broadband Wi-Fi limited to 8 GB/week
- Ceiling fans and fan coils in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Radiant floor heating/cooling in all indoor areas
- Private swimming pool
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 (Pool Level): 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bedroom 3 (Upper Level): Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (Guest Studio): Double Bedroom en-suite bathroom ground level
- Bedroom 5 (Guest Studio): Double Bedroom en-suite bathroom upper level
- From Beach: 5 min drive
- Daily housekeeping service
- Change of linen twice per week
- From Airport: 20 min drive
- From Port: 30 min drive
- From Village Ano Mera: 10 min drive
- Housekeeper lives in a separate house on the estate.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Security deposit: €1,000
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
This sophisticated and chic private property is nested in a slightly elevated position with a view that stretches out towards the white houses of Mykonos Town, a view of many palettes and faces so to speak given that one can marvel at the blue waters of the Aegean during the day, the colourful sunsets over Rhenia and Delos at dusk and the town lit up at night, ready for action.