Show More Show Less
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Step off the villa's pool deck and onto a secluded beach with soft sand and barefoot water entry. Perfect for launching kayaks, or a refreshing dip in the water you will love having your own slice of paradise!
The main house and optional coach house apartment can accommodate a total of 14 guests--12 adults max--across 5 expansive oceanfront king suites and a separate queen master suite in the coach house. Each king suite offers a full bath and private, screened-in balcony, so every guest has the chance to relax in style.
The 1,000 sq ft coach house offers a full kitchen, dining area, living area with flat screen TV, and a screened porch. Many of our repeat guests draw straws for this private retreat!
Moon Kai’s Unique Features
- An oceanfront infinity pool (heated in winter)
- Huge barefoot beach with palms for shade
- The curb appeal for this luxury villa begins with a private courtyard for vehicles as well as a large entry pergola which is planted with bougainvillea blooms.
- This estate is within walking distance to the famous Rum Point Club.
- Wheelchair friendly--front entryway is accessible via a paved ramp.
- Poolside screened porch with ocean views, dining for 8 and comfortable outdoor sectional sofa for soaking in the gorgeous sunsets.
- 4 kayaks available for guest use!
- 36 feet of glass french doors will greet you with a view of the villa interior, as well as the infinity pool and the Caribbean Sea through the oceanfront sliding glass doors.
- Spacious great room opens onto the screened porch and offers plenty of comfortable seating, indoor dining, and a full modern kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances and bar seating.
- Five spacious oceanfront king suites.
- Each bedroom has a private oceanfront screened porch or balcony with table and chairs for morning coffee, reading, lounging, or getting some quick work done on your laptop in comfort and privacy!
- Private carriage house offers a queen suite and additional full kitchen, living room and dining area
- Moon Kai offers travel-weary guests an interior elevator to the second-floor foyer and a wheelchair ramp to the right of the front steps for those in need--or anyone with heavy luggage to easily roll into the house.
- On the second floor, there is a TV Loft on the front of the house with comfortable seating for watching movies and two trundle/daybeds, which can sleep 2 small children (ages up to 12). This overflow space also has a large porch overlooking the courtyard, coach house and pergola.
Moon Kai is one of the most popular large rental villas on Grand Cayman, offering just the right balance of opulent interiors, extensive list of amenities and plenty of space to appeal to a wide range of guests. Many great memories and fantastic holidays are created at Moon Kai.
- 4 Kayaks
- Beach and bath towels
- Elevator and stairway
- Flat screen TV's
- Gas BBQ grill
- Gourmet kitchen
- Keurig single brew cups
- Security system
- Wheelchair access
- Central air-conditioning
- A private oceanfront infinity pool (heated in winter)
- Master Suite: second floor, king bed, ocean views, large private screened-in balcony, desk, en-suite bath with double vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower.
- Upper North Suite: second floor, king bed, private screened-in balcony, en-suite bath with shower
- Upper South Suite: second floor, king bed, private screened-in balcony, en-suite bath with shower
- Lower North Suite: first floor, king bed, private screened-in porch, and an en-suite bath with shower
- Lower South Suite: first floor, king bed, private screened-in porch, and an en-suite bath with shower
- Cottage Suite: Detached carriage house upper-level suite with queen bed and an en-suite bath with shower
- Luxury towels and robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided per bathroom
- Huge barefoot beach with palms for shade
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Twice per week light housekeeping (7-day stay)
- Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, local foods, and products
- At-Villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, Apple TVs, rollaway beds, board games
- At-Villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Additional complimentary tandem kayaks delivered (limit 2)
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival (fees reimbursed)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, or family photography services
- Walking distance to the famous Rum Point Club
- No pets permitted.
- No smoking allowed.
- Off street parking.
- Wheelchair friendly; front entryway is accessible via a paved ramp.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire rental period.
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate August 20, 2022 – November 4, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,950 USD nightly $ 13,650 USD weekly November 5, 2022 – November 18, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,495 USD nightly $ 17,465 USD weekly November 19, 2022 – November 26, 2022 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 2,995 USD nightly $ 20,965 USD weekly November 27, 2022 – December 16, 2022 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,745 USD nightly $ 19,215 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – December 25, 2022 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,475 USD nightly $ 31,325 USD weekly December 26, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,945 USD nightly $ 34,615 USD weekly January 5, 2023 – March 2, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,295 USD nightly $ 23,065 USD weekly March 3, 2023 – April 14, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 3,445 USD nightly $ 24,115 USD weekly April 15, 2023 – May 26, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,245 USD nightly $ 15,715 USD weekly May 27, 2023 – August 25, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,495 USD nightly $ 17,465 USD weekly August 26, 2023 – November 3, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 1,950 USD nightly $ 13,650 USD weekly November 4, 2023 – November 17, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,495 USD nightly $ 17,465 USD weekly November 18, 2023 – November 25, 2023 • Thanksgiving 6 bedrooms 6 nights minimum stay $ 2,995 USD nightly $ 20,965 USD weekly November 26, 2023 – December 15, 2023 6 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 2,745 USD nightly $ 19,215 USD weekly December 16, 2023 – December 26, 2023 • Christmas 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,475 USD nightly $ 31,325 USD weekly December 27, 2023 – January 4, 2024 • New Year's 6 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 4,945 USD nightly $ 34,615 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 13% government occupancy tax, 12.90% guest service fee and a 3.5% admin fee to all rates. $195 mandatory cleaning fee on departure.
- Security deposit: Refundable excess cleaning and damage deposit of $5,000