Morning Glory at Jumby Bay
8 bedroom Antigua villa in Jumby Bay Island
A fabulous colonial style villa set in eight private acres of lush, well-stocked tropical gardens, Morning Glory offers four suites in the main house and two private cottages in the grounds, each including two suites.Book This Villa
Show More Show Less
- 8 bedrooms
- 6.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
Decorated to an exceptional standard and elegantly furnished, the property offers a modern, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast patio, two dining areas in the main residence and a dining gazebo adjacent to the beach. All bedrooms offer air-conditioning, ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms.
With its unique layout, this estate offers flexibility to cater for a party of any size, large or small. It can be rented as just the four-bedroom main house or with one or two cottages. Rates reflect the level of occupancy.
The home also features an indoor and outdoor loggia, great room, TV/family room and study as well as cable TV, DVD player and broadband Internet. Additionally there is a fully equipped gym, spa treatment suite, flood-lit tennis court and outdoor games area, including chess, draughts and croquet.
Opening directly onto a show-stopping white sand beach with exceptional views of the sea and the 20-meter-long infinity swimming pool, this is the perfect private retreat for both families and larger groups.
Morning Glory's private chef looks after guests’ dining needs with a choice of international or Caribbean dishes, or any other menu to suit their palates.
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Surrounded by the white sand beaches and tropical foliage native to Antigua, Jumby Bay Island, is a 300-acre private enclave noted for its luxury and world-class service. This exclusive Caribbean resort offers splendid accommodations, exquisite restaurants, a sensational spa and world-renowned facilities to showcase both the beauty of nature and the tradition of elegance that has long graced the private island.
Among discerning travelers, Jumby Bay Island is known as the jewel in the crown of Caribbean resorts. The island encapsulates everything about a fantasy hideaway, with secluded sun-kissed beaches lapped by pristine turquoise waters. And for every guest there is a journey of experiences waiting to be discovered — a private beachside picnic; snorkeling the nearby coral-fringed islands; a barefoot walk across our long golden sand bar, suspended in the open sea. From the action-packed to the serene, Jumby Bay is a kaleidoscope of magical moments.
With no commercial traffic, and only guests of the resort and the island residences permitted on this island, there is no safer private retreat in the Caribbean than Jumby Bay Island. This 300 acre private enclave offers families the space and freedom to explore individually or in groups like our Jumby Explorers children's club. Regardless of age group there are activities for all to truly enjoy!
- All meals & drinks served in the Private Residence: gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails, house wines, and other beverages
- Private Residence are serviced by private chef, butler and housekeeper
- Private Residence guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort
- Private Residence and villas have private golf cart(s)
- Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more
- Resort Facilities: bicycles for all guests, high-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island, two pools, three tennis courts, fitness center, and yoga pavilion
- Daily children’s programs and tween activities
- Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
- 4G Internet access
- Cable TV and DVD
- Golf buggies
- Great room
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast patio
- Outdoor games area including chess, draughts and croquet
- Private flood-lit tennis courts
- Private gym
- Private spa suite
- Staffed Villa
- 65' x 28' infinity pool
- 8 Bedrooms (all kings)
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned & have ceiling fans
- 8 En suite baths
- Direct access to white sand beach
- Twice-daily maid service
- Private housekeeper
- Golf on Antigua
- Day Sailing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Resort boutique
- Scuba diving & instruction
- Tennis instruction
- Casino night on Antigua
- Island tours
- Sightseeing on Antigua
- Day trips to nearby Caribbean islands
- Laundry services
- Private beach dinners
- In-room dining
- Located 2 miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay Island is accessible only by private ferry. Shortly after arriving into V. C. Bird International Airport, a representative will be on hand to greet and guide you through an expedited immigration and customs procedure. You will be escorted to a private luxury SUV that will whisk you away to the resort's private dock, where the ferry will be ready to take you on a short 6 minute water crossing to Jumby Bay Island. Resort representatives will stand ready to welcome you to our shores, with cooling refreshments, and after a simple check-in, they will take you by golf cart to your home in paradise.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 noon
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate October 12, 2021 – December 20, 2021 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 19,000 USD nightly $ 133,000 USD weekly December 21, 2021 – January 4, 2022 • Holiday Rates on Request 8 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 5, 2022 – April 4, 2022 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 24,000 USD nightly $ 168,000 USD weekly April 5, 2022 – May 31, 2022 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 19,000 USD nightly $ 133,000 USD weekly June 1, 2022 – August 27, 2022 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 16,000 USD nightly $ 112,000 USD weekly August 28, 2022 – October 11, 2022 • Resort Annual Closure 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us October 12, 2022 – December 19, 2022 8 bedrooms 1 nights minimum stay $ 19,000 USD nightly $ 133,000 USD weekly December 20, 2022 – January 4, 2023 • Holiday Rates on Request 8 bedrooms 10 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 14% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: Credit card required upon check-in