Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Set above the bay of Agios Lazaros, it is part of an ultra exclusive estate where comfort, quality and a views blend to give guests an unforgettable experience.
The villa’s terrace features an infinity pool built in a panoramic position as well as a patio with barbeque and a marble tablem ideal for outdoor dining. A small veranda has also been built right next to the pool.
The villa is built on three different levels. The main level features the living/dining areas and a double bedroom with direct access to the pool. The large modern and fully equipped kitchen can be found on this floor as well as a large living room with access to a balcony and the charming dining room with their views over the pool and Aegean sea. The master bedroom is located on the upper level and has its own private balcony, a four-poster bed, a walk-in wardrobe and a Jacuzzi tub in its en-suite bathroom. Two identical double bedrooms are located on the lower level along with a kitchenette with a marble coffee table.
Air-conditioning in all rooms, Wi-Fi internet and 24-hour security enhance the aforementioned high standards of the exterior and interior spaces of Morpheus. If relaxing in a wonderful setting and comfort is all you want to be concerned about when in Mykonos, Morpheus should be a prime candidate for your stay.
- 24 Hour Security
- Beach Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Gated Estate
- Heated on Request (Extra Cost)
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Jetty
- Sound System
- Wood Fire BBQ
- Heated infinity pool
- Pool heating is at an additional cost
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2- Guest bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 - 2 Guest bedrooms with double bed, A/C, separate bathrooms
- Closest beach is in Psarou, approximately 1.5 km from the villa
- Housekeeping is included for 4 hours daily
- Change of bath and pool towels daily
- Linens changed twice weekly
- Mykonos Town: 5 km
- Closest shop: 3 km
- Airport (JMK): 5 km
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,500 - Pre-collected
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6 bath Greece villa in Mykonos
This sophisticated and chic private property is nested in a slightly elevated position with a view that stretches out towards the white houses of Mykonos Town, a view of many palettes and faces so to speak given that one can marvel at the blue waters of the Aegean during the day, the colourful sunsets over Rhenia and Delos at dusk and the town lit up at night, ready for action.