Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Set above the bay of Agios Lazaros, it is part of an ultra exclusive estate where comfort, quality and a views blend to give guests an unforgettable experience.
The villa’s terrace features an infinity pool built in a panoramic position as well as a patio with barbeque and a marble tablem ideal for outdoor dining. A small veranda has also been built right next to the pool.
The villa is built on three different levels. The main level features the living/dining areas and a double bedroom with direct access to the pool. The large modern and fully equipped kitchen can be found on this floor as well as a large living room with access to a balcony and the charming dining room with their views over the pool and Aegean sea. The master bedroom is located on the upper level and has its own private balcony, a four-poster bed, a walk-in wardrobe and a Jacuzzi tub in its en-suite bathroom. Two identical double bedrooms are located on the lower level along with a kitchenette with a marble coffee table.
Air-conditioning in all rooms, Wi-Fi internet and 24-hour security enhance the aforementioned high standards of the exterior and interior spaces of Morpheus. If relaxing in a wonderful setting and comfort is all you want to be concerned about when in Mykonos, Morpheus should be a prime candidate for your stay.
- 24 Hour Security
- Beach Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- Daily Maid Service
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Gated Estate
- Heated on Request (Extra Cost)
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Jetty
- Sound System
- Wood Fire BBQ
- Heated infinity pool
- Pool heating is at an additional cost
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2- Guest bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 - 2 Guest bedrooms with double bed, A/C, separate bathrooms
- Closest beach is in Psarou, approximately 1.5 km from the villa
- Housekeeping is included for 4 hours daily
- Change of bath and pool towels daily
- Linens changed twice weekly
- Mykonos Town: 5 km
- Closest shop: 3 km
- Airport (JMK): 5 km
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies.
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay.
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,500 - Pre-collected