Show More Show Less
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 2
Experience it at its best staying at the Mosaic House, a villa set in one of the most spectacular spots of the Villa d’Este grounds, within the estate’s iconic mosaic garden and its Nymphaeum. The villa was recently restored with access from its own private courtyard, and it provides you with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and the privacy of a luxe home on the lake, with the unrivaled services and amenities that only the prestigious Villa d’Este can offer.
A stay at the Mosaic House is truly the best of both worlds: a private intimate home where you can enjoy discretion and privacy, yet provided with all the amenities and comforts offered by the world class service of a Villa d’Este Group property. Staying here is like be in your home, only a lot better.
The classic design of the interiors complement the traditional harmonic features of the lake with light color palette and flower themed fabrics used throughout. The spacious living room features large French doors facing out over the lake and the gardens. Generously sized outdoor furnished terrace, where you may choose to dine or relax. A fully equipped kitchen is at disposal to prepare your favorite recipe and savor it by candle-light in the privacy of your terrace.
A lovely inner courtyard, accessible from the estate stunning mosaic garden. Furnished private terrace on the first floor where to enjoy the morning breakfast or your favorite drink. Do not miss the opportunity to have dinner at the restaurants on the premises and to admire the coast from the lake by hiring a boat through our complimentary concierge service.
- Concierge service
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Turkish bath
- Wireless internet
- Swimming pool
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite marble bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. The bedroom is equipped with air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV, free wireless internet, and safe
- Final cleaning
- Daily Buffet breakfast served at the Hotel “Veranda” Restaurant, or Continental breakfast served in villa with no supplement
- Daily morning housekeeping service and turn down service
- Daily change of bath linen
- Internet DSL/Wi-Fi connection
- Garden maintenance
- Concierge service
- Free membership to the Villa d’Este Sporting Club for in-house guests: gym, 8 tennis courts, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna and Turkish bath, putting green, jogging track and bicycles
- Parking with Valet service
- All incidentals – the hotel will apply the VAT applicable in Italy and subject to change by the Italian legislator without prior notification
- Check-in: from 10:00 am -Check-out by 3:00 pm
- Electricity, A/C, heating, and water are included
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: City Tax to be paid locally – No charges for children up to 12 years old
- Security deposit: Credit card authorization
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
4 bedroom 4 bath Italy villa in The Lakes
Standing on the banks of the Lake, Villa Cima is located within the 25 acres complex of the famous Hotel Villa D’ Este’s estate, which provides guests with the unique experience of marrying the intimacy and privacy of your own home on Lake Como with the unparalleled services and amenities that only a five star luxury Hotel can offer.