Show More Show Less
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
The open plan living area features a high-end kitchen with luxury appliances, beautiful woods, and stainless. The indoor dining room is centered on a fabulous glass and driftwood dining table. The living area combines the lounging and media spaces with an office nook. The outdoor living areas provide covered dining and lounge highlighted by an exotic, yet quite comfortable, covered hammock. Just past the pool, stairs descend to the private beach entrance.
The three equal size bedrooms have sea views, private outdoor seating areas, and beautiful custom walk-in closets. Each room has its own unique color scheme using beautiful fabrics and art that adorns the walls, windows, and furniture of each bedroom. The lower level bedroom opens to the travertine terrace, yet is very private. Ascend the artistic winding staircase to two very spacious bedrooms separated by hallways for a private feel. Every bedroom has a spa-style bathroom with walk-in showers; the decor combines woods, glass, tiles, and river stones.
You are very close to amenities. A short walking distance to Porto Cupecoy with a terrific little gourmet market, wonderful restaurants, and stunning views. You are 5 minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Simpson Bay & to Marigot.
Can be rented as a 2 or 3 bedroom villa
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and living room
- Al fresco dining
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Ceiling fan
- DVD player
- Electric gate to villa
- Gas BBQ
- Plasma TV
- Stereo (CD/tape)
- USA/Canada phone line (Vonage line via internet)
- Voltage 110
- Wireless internet
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (can be converted to a king), air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be converted to a king), air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Pool service
- 15-minute drive to Marigot
- 2-minute drive to the grocery store
- Maximum six guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly April 15, 2021 – December 16, 2021 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 814 USD nightly $ 5,698 USD weekly December 17, 2021 – January 7, 2022 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,214 USD nightly $ 15,498 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 2 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,071 USD nightly $ 7,497 USD weekly January 8, 2022 – April 14, 2022 3 bedrooms 7 nights minimum stay $ 1,214 USD nightly $ 8,498 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 2 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 714 USD nightly $ 4,998 USD weekly April 15, 2022 – December 16, 2022 3 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay $ 814 USD nightly $ 5,698 USD weekly December 17, 2022 – January 7, 2023 • Christmas/ New Year's 3 bedrooms 14 nights minimum stay $ 2,214 USD nightly $ 15,498 USD weekly
- Tax and service charges: Please add 10% tax to all rates.
- Security deposit: $1,000 deposit. Credit Card kept on file. A $3,000 Security Deposit is required during SXM Festival.