Show More Show Less
- 20 bedrooms
- 20 bathrooms
- Sleeps 40
- Kids Welcome
From the first moment Sir Richard Branson visited Necker Island in 1978 he had a vision, one that has resulted in one of the world’s most exclusive island retreats.
Necker Island is committed to sustainable development and respecting the local community and environment in which it operates. Click play on the video above to learn about some of the planned initiatives, including our strategy to make Necker Island energy independent (no more diesel generators!).
From sandy white beaches to crystal clear water, there is an endless list of activities on Necker Island to keep you busy throughout your stay. Land-lovers can enjoy everything from yoga to tennis, or take to the waters and learn to kite surf with our friendly team of instructors. And when the sun goes down... the party starts.
The Great HouseThis spacious al fresco Balinese house boasts amazing panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic and neighboring islands. Each of the 12 guest rooms in the Great House has a balcony and all come with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. There's also a bunk room sleeping up to six children. Whilst on the upper level you’ll find the stunning Master Suite, complete with private outdoor hot tub and sundeck.
Leha LoNestled high above the rocks and a short walk down from the Great House, Leha Lo is a private standalone room with stunning 180-degree sea views, and features a wraparound terrace with daybed and an outdoor shower.
Bali Lo ComplexBali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are built in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool. Bali Lo is a two-tiered Balinese house with a lounge on the ground floor and the bedroom is above it on the first floor. Bali Buah is adjacent to Bali Lo and features a large balcony with seating and a hammock. Bali Kukila is a spacious room with views out to the sea and a spectacular private terrace.
Bali Hi ComplexThe Bali Hi complex is clustered together, overlooking the ocean and beach. Each has its own plunge pool and share a swimming pool. Bali Hi is a three-tiered house with an outdoor lounge area and has spectacular views of the beach. Bali Cliff is one of the most romantic settings on Necker. It perches on the edge of the island and faces out to sea. To maximize the experience, it has its own plunge pool and open air bathroom. Bali Beach is just two steps away from the shared swimming pool and enjoys incredible views of Flamingo beach, like Bali Hi and Bali Cliff, Bali Beach has its own plunge pool.
Temple HouseTemple House accommodates up to four guests across two rooms. It is situated in the middle of the island and has an infinity swimming pool with panoramic views, it's particularly known for having the most beautiful sunset views from the terrace. Temple Master and Temple Sunrise are two standalone rooms built in the stunning Balinese style you'll find elsewhere on Necker. Temple Master isn't far from the shared pool and enjoys panoramic views of the island and Temple Sunrise is a spectacular room with a large terrace with stunning sea views; you might have guessed from the name, but it's perfect place to watch the sunrise!
The Beach HouseRight on the island main beach, the Beach House sits in between the island’s two tennis courts and the Caribbean Sea. With an impressive bar, space for games tables and an enormous 26-foot sofa, the Beach House is the place for relaxed lunches and enjoying the sea breezes in between dips into the crystal clear waters.
If you’d like the whole place to yourselves then hiring Necker Island exclusively is the way to go. The island will comfortably sleep up to 40 guests.
The island's highly qualified waters ports team can call on the latest state-of-the-art equipment to give you the chance to try all the sports available. Options include kite surfing, sailing, paddle boarding, kayaking and more!
You will find snorkels, masks and fins on both Turtle Beach and Main Beach. Both beaches offer excellent snorkeling depending upon weather conditions, so please check with a member of staff which is most suitable. For people wanting to venture further afield we will prepare our boats with fins, towels and a cooler with refreshments to explore other underwater locations.
The waters of the BVI have a superb range of dives. Wreck, reef and night dives can all be arranged to suit your level of adventure. If you are already PADI qualified we can arrange a number of excursions. If you’re not qualified, instruction can be arranged on island however an additional charge would apply.
Island Walk - Necker is 74 acres in size with a 3 mile perimeter. There are a number of trails on the north end of the island which will take you around the coast or over the main ridge. Staff can take you on a guided tour and share some interesting facts about Necker, or simply point you in the right direction to brave it alone!
Yoga - Classes can be arranged at various locations on the island. It’s a great way to appreciate the island’s spectacular sunsets.
Tennis - The owner has always been a big tennis fan so it’s no surprise there are two floodlit Astroturf tennis courts next to the Beach House. Both courts have beginner and advanced rackets along with ball baskets in the huts. There is a resident tennis pro who can organize individual or group lessons, tournaments or someone to hit with if you fancy a challenge.
Fitness Coach - Keep your fitness levels sky high with our very own fitness coach on island.
Beach Olympics - We can also organize some beach Olympics for your whole party, from dizzy sticks to stand up paddle tunnel and plenty more - it's sure to bring out your competitive side.
As if being on Necker wasn't relaxing enough, the island also boasts beautiful Bali Samudra spa treatment rooms, combining fabulous treatments with an incredible setting. We use Aromatherapy Associates skincare range which is exclusive to Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. Treatments are charged at an additional cost.
Well… you’re not here to sleep! Necker Island has held some legendary parties but remember, Vegas rules apply! Enjoy parties such as UV Night, Casino Night, Moroccan Night, Disco Fever, Beach Party and more.
The Great House - Dinner at the Great House is a revelation with a variety of themes to make each night unique. Meet at the bar for cocktails and head up to the roof terrace where dinner will be served while you watch the sunset.
The Beach Pavilion - On the upper level of the Beach Pavilion is a huge dining table that can seat up to 40 guests at any one time with views overlooking the tennis courts to one side and the ocean to the other.
Turtle Beach - Turtle Beach is a great option for lunch - we usually organize a sailing race around the island which ends at Turtle Beach for a drink and either a picnic style or BBQ style lunch. If you fancy an afternoon activity the nearby reef promises some great snorkeling opportunities.
Floating Sushi Bar - We offer a very unique twist to the traditional sushi bar and serve the sushi in a floating kayak filled with ice and decorated with beautiful flowers! The chefs float the kayak down the Beach Pool and are there to tell you what decadent rolls and sashimi they have prepared.
- Staffed Villa
- The Great House has an infinity pool with beautiful views over Necker Island and of the ocean. Just off Main Beach is a second infinity pool which can be accessed from both the land and the beach. The swim-up bar off the free-form infinity pool is complete with seats in the pool where guests can sit and enjoy a drink plus there is a huge hot tub right on the beach with space for more than 30 people.
- Bedrooms 1-8 (Great House): King bed or twin
- Bedroom 9 (Great House): King bed
- Bedrooms 10 & 11 (Great House): Moon & Sun rooms. King bed or twin
- Bedroom 12 (Great House): Leha Lo: King bed
- Bedroom 13 (Bali Lo Complex): Bali Lo: King bed
- Bunk room: 3 Bunk beds (6 children)
- Bedroom 14 (Bali Lo Complex): Bali Buah: King bed or twin
- Bedroom 15 (Bali Lo Complex): Bali Kukila: King bed
- Bedroom 16 (Bali Hi Complex): Bali Hi: King bed or twin
- Bedroom 17 (Bali Hi Complex): Bali Cliff: King bed or twin
- Bedroom 18 (Bali Hi Complex): Bali Beach: King bed or twin
- Bedroom 19 (Temple House): Temple Master: King bed
- Bedroom 20 (Temple House): Temple Sunrise: King bed or twin
- Since this is the Caribbean, there are plenty of places on Necker Island to lie on the beach and soak up some sun. Main Beach is where most of our water activities are based whereas Turtle Beach is a more peaceful palm-fringed beach, with hammocks hanging between the trees.
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages) – served in a variety of locations
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A dedicated team
- Water sports equipment so you can go kite-surfing, wake boarding, paddle boarding, sailing, snorkeling and
- even SCUBA diving, plus much more!
- Disco DJ included on one night during your stay
- Boat transfer between Necker and Moskito Island (if accommodation is reserved on Moskito Island)
- Massage treatments
- The Great House Master Suite- maximum capacity is 2 adults and 2 children.
Travel dates Bedrooms Min. stay Nightly rate Weekly rate January 1, 2023 – December 21, 2023 • Rates from $113,000 per night up to 40 Guests 20 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2023 – December 21, 2023 • Rates from $134,500 per night up to 48 Guests 24 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2024 – December 21, 2024 • Rates from $118,500 per night up to 40 Guests 20 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us January 1, 2024 – December 21, 2024 • Rates from $140,000 per night up to 48 Guests 24 bedrooms 5 nights minimum stay Ask us Ask us
- Tax and service charges: Please add 2.5% British Virgin Islands service charge to all rates. An environmental and tourism levy of US$10 per person will apply to all guests visiting the BVI. The levy will be collected on arrival at the port of entry for those visitors arriving by sea or air. The monies collected will be used to facilitate environmental protection and improvement, climate change, the maintenance and development of tourist sites and other tourism related activities An additional supplement of $15,000 per night applies during the festive period. There is a bunk room that can accommodate up to six additional children on Necker Island for a nightly rate of $625 per child
Inquire about booking this villa
More villas you might like
6 bedroom 6.5 bath BVI villa in Virgin Gorda
Absolutely stunning! The natural beauty surrounding this first-class private beach estate will truly take your breath away - your choice of two perfect white-sand beaches are just steps away from Sol y Sombra through either of two carved Indonesian gates.