Show More Show Less
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Facing endless sea views and Delos Island, the villa features a wide private swimming pool, a large shaded pergola for outdoor dining and a BBQ ideal for entertaining guests.
The external part around the pool, in front of the house, is quite spacious; blossoming bougainvillea and diverse types of cacti best describe the garden around this marvelous sea front property. The one-level villa has a spacious living room with formal dining space, a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, all on superb carved marble floors.
The interior, tastefully furnished with wooden pieces and soft colors throughout give a true relaxed atmosphere to the house, with all the bedrooms shows a similar style of simplicity yet harmonious ambiance.
Being a one-level property, Neptunea is ideal for families with children looking for a significant experience of relaxation and enjoyment.
- 2 Hours Daily Housekeeping Service
- CD Player
- Change of Bath & Pool Towels Daily
- Change of Linen Twice Weekly
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped
- Outdoor Dining
- Wi-Fi (at extra cost)
- Private waterfront pool (salt water)
- Bedroom 1 (Entrance Floor): Master Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, walk-in closet, front terrace access via French doors, sea view
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (Entrance Floor): Guest Bedrooms with twin beds, A/C, private separate bathrooms with shower, both with front terrace access via French doors, sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Garden Bedroom): Garden Bedroom with double bed, A/C, en-suite bathroom with shower, located next to the main house with independent access from the pool terrace, sea view
- To closest beach: to Kapari 300 m, 5 min. walk
- 2 Hours daily housekeeping service
- Change of bath & pool towels daily
- Change of linen twice weekly
- Overlooking Delos Island and sunset
- To town: 3 Km, 10 min. drive
- To closest shops: 1 km, 5 min. drive
- To airport: 8 Km, 15 min. drive
- Children welcomed.
- Wi-Fi available at an additional cost.
- All Villas in Mykonos, Greece are closed from November – April. Please note: because sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter, toilet paper cannot be flushed down the toilet.
- Travel Insurance is required to confirm booking, please ask your villa specialist about available policies
- Minimum stay is 2 weeks in High and Peak season unless agreed otherwise, all other travel requires a minimum 1 week stay
Pricing is available upon request. Please complete the form below to inquire about this villa and pricing.
- Tax and service charges: Please add a 5% service fee to all rates.
- Security deposit: €2,000 - Pre-collected